• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
Quite possibly one of the best videogame song mashups I've heard. Also makes me wish there were was a Deus Ex mod that replaces the main character with DMX.

Kor of Memory

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
So I'm a singer in a wedding/local bar band. And this is kind of our gimmick. We do mashups and medleys. Some we have found from the internet, some we've made ourselves. But here are some off the top of my head:

Enter Sandman/Don't stop believing
Havana/Smooth
Kung Fu Fighting/Sugar we're going down
Party in the USA/Santeria
Billie Jean/Yeah (Usher)
My Shot/Lose Yourself
Forget You/Ice Ice Baby
Paper Planes/Country Grammer/Sunflower/Thunder
I Will Survive/Survivor
This is how we do it/24K magic

Then we have our medleys where we jump from song to song with minimal key changes and tempo changes. They're about 15-20 minutes long. Our latest we made this year was our Girl Power Medley which progresses like:

Dancing Queen
Bitch
Just a girl
Girls just wanna have fun
Man, I feel like a woman
Wannabe
Raise your Glass
Edge of Glory
What's Up?

It's been probably the absolute best time of my life and I have a blast playing these songs most weekends.

blanton

alt account
Banned
Jul 28, 2020
This is now a Girl Talk thread.

Greg was king of the mashups over a decade ago and is almost all but forgotten.

Runwhiteboyrun

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
So I'm a singer in a wedding/local bar band. And this is kind of our gimmick. We do mashups and medleys. Some we have found from the internet, some we've made ourselves. But here are some off the top of my head:

Enter Sandman/Don't stop believing
Havana/Smooth
Kung Fu Fighting/Sugar we're going down
Party in the USA/Santeria
Billie Jean/Yeah (Usher)
My Shot/Lose Yourself
Forget You/Ice Ice Baby
Paper Planes/Country Grammer/Sunflower/Thunder
I Will Survive/Survivor
This is how we do it/24K magic

Then we have our medleys where we jump from song to song with minimal key changes and tempo changes. They're about 15-20 minutes long. Our latest we made this year was our Girl Power Medley which progresses like:

Dancing Queen
Bitch
Just a girl
Girls just wanna have fun
Man, I feel like a woman
Wannabe
Raise your Glass
Edge of Glory
What's Up?

It's been probably the absolute best time of my life and I have a blast playing these songs most weekends.

Sounds like the best time and job ever, hope it keeps kicking ass.

Jan 13, 2018
DJ Lobsterdust used to have a tonne of mashups on YT, but looks like a lot have been taken down. Still, here's a fave:

Iron Maiden & Bob Marley

- YouTube

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Tuorom

Oct 30, 2017
This thread is painful. None of the videos are available!

But anyway I was going to post Slam of the Northstar but some folks beat me to it.

Oct 27, 2017
I'm a huge AFI fan and love what Jade does on guitar so I found this mashup with Eminem pretty fucking awesome and listen to it all the time.

youtu.be

Eminem vs. A.F.I. (DJ TRONIK)

download- http://www.box.net/shared/478kfsmlgc Follow DJ TRONIK on twiiter and facebook at twitter.com/therealdjtronik http://www.facebook.com/pages/DJ-Troni...

Brodo Baggins

Oct 27, 2017

- YouTube

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

- YouTube

Tuorom

Oct 30, 2017
This William Maranci guy is ridiculous

www.youtube.com

Taylor Swift - Shake it Off But It's an Iron Maiden Medley

Originally made a video for this but it got blocked. Here's the audio instead.

www.youtube.com

Britney Spears - Toxic But It's Photograph By Nickelback

This channel is turning into a 2000s nostalgia trip.

But someone commented on his Celine Dion sings over Crawling with:

soundcloud.com

My Heart Will Crawl On (RIP Chester)

Listen to My Heart Will Crawl On (RIP Chester) by Matt Hammond 7 #np on #SoundCloud

and it is pretty good

edit:

yo what

www.youtube.com

Britney Spears - Toxic But It's Change (In the House of Flies) by Deftones

I wanted to make a slightly different version of what DJ Poulpi did before me: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5_dnd-4AIo

TAJ

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Pretty much anything by DJ Cummerbund is better than everything that's not from DJ Cummerbund.