• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Shadybiz

Oct 27, 2017
They're done with acting and being celebrities in general, and given how the world treats/treated young women celebrities when they were coming of age (see: Spears, Britney), I don't blame them for a second.

Yep, can't blame 'em at all.

And when you're worth a combined $500 million, you don't really have to do jack shit if you don't want to.

www.cheatsheet.com

What Is Elizabeth Olsen's Net Worth and How Does It Compare to the Olsen Twins' Fortune?

Find out how Elizabeth Olsen's net worth compares to that of her older twin sisters, Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen.

Their high-end couture label, The Row (launched in 2006), has made Mary-Kate and Ashley some of the most well-known fashion designers in women's wear year after year. According to The Times of India, their vintage-inspired line, Elizabeth and James, was named after their siblings (Elizabeth and their older brother James Trent Olsen, who usually goes by Trent).
According to StyleCaster, Elizabeth and James sells approximately $89 million worth of clothing per year, while The Row generates about $100-200 million in revenue on an annual basis. This puts the Olsen twins' combined net worth at about $500 million, or around $250 million each.

Kendrid

Oct 25, 2017
Chicago, IL
Hello Reddit post from 4 days ago.

Anyway, you must listen to his other tracks.

I'm Fucking A Ghost

Santa Doesn't Leave Loose Ends

If you like those check out the rest of his videos.

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
Ngl, that kind of bops.
giphy.gif

AlexBasch

Oct 27, 2017
Yep, can't blame 'em at all.

And when you're worth a combined $500 million, you don't really have to do jack shit if you don't want to.

www.cheatsheet.com

What Is Elizabeth Olsen's Net Worth and How Does It Compare to the Olsen Twins' Fortune?

Find out how Elizabeth Olsen's net worth compares to that of her older twin sisters, Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen.
LMAO, this is why I can't help but laugh when they somehow get dragged into those "teen idols who fell into obscurity" top 10's in magazines or whatever. Same thing with Orlando Bloom after LOTR and Pirates of the Caribbean, my man was already swimming in cash and then he got to punch Justin Bieber when he was acting like a douche, fathering a kid and having a lovely relationship Katy Perry while chilling and sometimes working as an actor? I'm glad for him.

PHOENIXZERO

Oct 29, 2017
Yeah, their brand was worth like over a billion dollars before they were even adults and they were out on their own, they had to deal with a lot of shit from what we know and who the hell knows about the stuff we don't.

I'm surprised they didn't show up in Wandavision.
Really? They've been done with this shit now for like 15 years. They don't need the money either.
They had a bad experience with fame apparently and are kinda done with it.
Elizabeth almost quit acting because of a lot of it too, especially how Mary-Kate was treated by the media over her eating disorder.

TheMadTitan

Oct 27, 2017
First time I heard this, I thought it would end up like that Lindsay Lohan rap song from 16 years ago.

hodayathink

Oct 25, 2017
Fun fact: When Fuller House was first being pitched, Stamos has said he tried to get Elizabeth to cameo because the sisters wouldn't agree to be in it.

FinFunnels

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Seattle
I loved them when I was a little kid.

I probably watched that movie where they hid in the back of a UPS truck to get to Santa like two dozen times at least.

OP
OP

Deleted member 16657

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Hello Reddit post from 4 days ago.

Anyway, you must listen to his other tracks.

I'm Fucking A Ghost

Santa Doesn't Leave Loose Ends

If you like those check out the rest of his videos.

The Santa one is now canon to the Santa mythology. It's the only explanation why we don't have a single sighting of him after all these years

nopressure

Oct 28, 2017
Kinda weird how many people feel the need to compare Elizabeth to her sisters.

You can just call her a good actress.