• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 28076

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
If this were any IP other than Marvel there's no way the mods would allow a separate thread for every single announcement.

ArgyleReptile

Oct 25, 2017
Man, I was hoping Monica would pop up in Captain Marvel 2 and then spin off into her own film. I'm not sure how I feel about this.

Watchtower

Oct 27, 2017
Can we talk about just what in the hell Monica Rambeau is doing in this? Like seriously, I ain't complaining but why?

TheMango55

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
My guess is Wanda uses her vast and mysterious eldrich magic to bring Vision back from the dead, which draws the attention of extra dimensional beings and causes her powers to begin to go haywire.

This leads directly into her costarring in Dr Strange 2, helping him defeat these interdimensional invaders while he teaches her to control her powers.

Ithil

Oct 25, 2017
They all but said this one is going to be batshit crazy. Given it's a miniseries and not a film, they have a lot of freedom to do whatever they like (without needing a "blockbuster" format). Very much looking forward to this one.

Khanimus

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Greater Vancouver
100%, this will be their blend of Tom King's Vision and Wanda playing with her reality-bending powers of House of M, imagining a perfect TV-sitcom life with Vision.

0VERBYTE

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
If Monica Rambeau is in this are we getting Specturm then? Can someone with knowledge explain this please?

matrix-cat

Oct 27, 2017
Was the 'Scarlet Witch' name supposed to be a mystery? She wears red and fires red magic out of her fingertips; I thought it was pretty straightforward.

Oct 25, 2017
Atlanta GA
If Monica Rambeau is in this are we getting Specturm then? Can someone with knowledge explain this please?

lol I have no idea, makes no sense to me. her powers give her multidiversal travel abilities or something i dunno

Was the 'Scarlet Witch' name supposed to be a mystery? She wears red and fires red magic out of her fingertips; I thought it was pretty straightforward.

In the comics she doesn't just shoot energy blasts, she's more like a sorceress and can cast hexes and magicks.

Forkball

Oct 25, 2017
Aren't her powers from infinity stone tampering in the MCU? I always assumed her powers were more like Captain Marvel and not like Strange's.

TheMango55

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Aren't her powers from infinity stone tampering in the MCU? I always assumed her powers were more like Captain Marvel and not like Strange's.

Could be from the same source. Strange accesses power from other dimensions through use of practiced spells. Experiments and exposure to the mind stone could have unlocked unconscious abilities to do the same in Wanda, which is why she needs help learning control.