• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

?

• 95-99

Votes: 8 1.8%
  • 90-94

Votes: 81 18.5%
  • 85-89

Votes: 239 54.4%
  • 80-84

Votes: 106 24.1%
  • 75-79

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • <75

Votes: 2 0.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Secretofmateria

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Im predicting 85. Same solid fun, spidey gameplay, great story, nice visuals and music, but the same issues of repitition that ended up hurting the first game over all for me.

TheGhost

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Long Island
10 hours sucks but like Spider-Man 2016, I'll still hop on from time to time to just swing around the city...aimlessly. It's therapeutic

Modest_Modsoul

Living the Dreams
Oct 29, 2017
not-bad-obama.png

Milennia

Prophet of Truth - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
To sum up the 3 reviews I've watched thus far -
A fantastic stop gap until the next game with great story implications
Looks gorgeous, runs great, fast load times on ps5, what more could you want from this

8-10 hours long

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever
Sep 24, 2019
Between 80-90. I didn't really care too much for the first one, but what it really really really nailed was that feeling of being Spider-Man (no, I'm not being cheeky or making memes). The actual combat, boss encounters, and core gameplay were pretty boring to me once I got over the initial "holy shit holy shit this is actual Spider-Man". I'm guessing that if the core loop feels similar to the original, it's going to feel more like just another dose of Spider-Man than something crazy & new. Still, I think it will review well.

Tiago Rodrigues

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 15, 2018
My boy Miles did it again:

www.usgamer.net

Spider-Man: Miles Morales review - more of the same, but with some stunning visual upgrades on PS5

Spider-Man: Miles Morales is a very typical sort of console launch title.

Spider-Man + Insomniac are the perfect match.

What separates The Avengers and this Spider-Man franchise is that one is done by people that know and love the franchise and get what it's about...while the other one was probably a management decision and the team had to do it.

Can't wait for this!

Glio

Oct 27, 2017
Spain
It seems like a worthy successor. I was not enthusiastic about the previous game but I did like it. And besides, Miles Morales is a character that I don't like very much in the comics so I guess I'll buy it discounted on PS4 later on.

Modest_Modsoul

Living the Dreams
Oct 29, 2017
EGM 5/5
Don't be fooled into thinking Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales is some minor spin-off of Insomniac Games' PS4 exclusive. Sure, it's not as long, but the experience is packed with enough new gameplay ideas and design refinements that it feels every bit like a true, substantial successor. Throw in a story that does justice to Miles as a character and tech that wonderfully showcases the power of the PlayStation 5, and you just might have one of the best console launch titles of the modern era.

Ringten

Nov 15, 2017
Some fantastic praise!
Now need to decide if im keeping the Ultimate edition or regular 🤯

His Majesty

Oct 25, 2017
Belgium
More or less what I expected, congratulations to Insomniac. Won't convince me to buy a PS5 at launch but seems like a fun game for people who do.

Loxley

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
The real question: Can you explore that shopping mall that Spidey crashes through during the Rhino sequence or is it just for that one set piece?

Hernan532

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Sep 30, 2020
WTF insomniac ? This game looks insane. The textures are great , the RT on fidelity mode it's Awesome.
If we start this new PS Gen with this ....OMG

Milennia

Prophet of Truth - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
The digital foundry video is so good, 60fps locked during gameplay and if you want to run with quality the ray tracing implementation is fantastic

ArmGunar

PlayStatistician
Oct 30, 2017
86 MC with 33 reviews

Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales

The latest adventure in the Spider-Man universe builds on and expand Marvel’s Spider-Man through an all-new story. Players experience the rise of Miles Morales as he masters new powers to become his own Spider-Man. With PS5’s SSD, players can near-instantaneously fast-travel across Marvel’s New...

Deleted member 15360

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
86 MC with 33 reviews

Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales

The latest adventure in the Spider-Man universe builds on and expand Marvel’s Spider-Man through an all-new story. Players experience the rise of Miles Morales as he masters new powers to become his own Spider-Man. With PS5’s SSD, players can near-instantaneously fast-travel across Marvel’s New...

Thread title update :P

Badcoo

May 9, 2018
Gonna have to play this on ps4 b/c it's impossible to get a ps5 right now. All good, thank god the game will transfer to ps5 without any issues.

Any previews/ comparisons for the ps4 v ps5 version?