• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Aurc

Oct 28, 2017
50589772521_53e03c1f4b_o.png

50589974972_757a9585b0_k.jpg

50589933287_b1fb162411_o.png

Last edited:
Oct 29, 2017
Really excited for this game! :D

I'm a little sad that there isn't an option to select the old face of Peter as the model that you want to face the most over the course of the game, but I guess he at least won't be around much. :P

ItsJonesy777

Oct 25, 2017
I am so pumped for this having never played a Spider-Man game before.....I know, I know!!

9hrs and the PS5 and Miles will be in my hands.

matrix-cat

Oct 27, 2017
Can't wait to get stuck into this. I loved SM2018, loved the Spiderverse movie, and I'm picking this up with my PS5 in-store tomorrow.

Falus

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Damn euro here. Will play for the sake of it half hour on PS4 pro then I'll wait next week

SJRB

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Damn that OT title is as genius as it is awful, haha. Really well done, lol.

Grug

Oct 26, 2017
Haven't even played the prequel so I will be getting the Ultimate Edition. Can't wait!

I guess I will be playing them in chronological order, so my first PS5 experience will be a remastered PS4 game!

Grug

Oct 26, 2017
Is the Into the Spiderverse Suit only available if you pre-order on the PSN store?

The website is a little cryptic, but it seems like the PSN pre-order bonuses are just things unlocked immediately at the start, rather than exclusives.

I'm going to feel a little guilty using the extra skill points. Hopefully doesn't make the game TOO easy.

Pre-order to receive these digital bonuses:
• T.R.A.C.K. Suit – Zip up the Time Response Activated Circuit Kinetic (T.R.A.C.K.) Suit and unlock the Untrackable Suit Mod.
• "Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse" Suit – Use the Vibe the Verse Suit Mod to mimic the aesthetic of a different Earth from the Sony Pictures Animation film!
• Gravity Well Gadget – Get a web up with the early unlock of this new combat device that pulls enemies together to knock them down and disarm them.
• Extra Skill Points – Learn new powers and combat abilities more quickly with extra skill points to spend.

gl0w

QA Tester
Verified
Mar 23, 2018
Greawt OP, cant wait to play the game.
NOTE: haven't played the first one yet, so I bought the ultimate edition

Camp1nCarl

Oct 25, 2017
You get earlier access to it, otherwise you'll have to unlock it throu the game by doing some task. I could swear I read a tweet about it but I couldn't found it.
The website is a little cryptic, but it seems like the PSN pre-order bonuses are just things unlocked immediately at the start, rather than exclusives.

I'm going to feel a little guilty using the extra skill points. Hopefully doesn't make the game TOO easy.

Pre-order to receive these digital bonuses:
• T.R.A.C.K. Suit – Zip up the Time Response Activated Circuit Kinetic (T.R.A.C.K.) Suit and unlock the Untrackable Suit Mod.
• "Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse" Suit – Use the Vibe the Verse Suit Mod to mimic the aesthetic of a different Earth from the Sony Pictures Animation film!
• Gravity Well Gadget – Get a web up with the early unlock of this new combat device that pulls enemies together to knock them down and disarm them.
• Extra Skill Points – Learn new powers and combat abilities more quickly with extra skill points to spend.
Thank you, plus it looks like it's available at other retailers too if you pre-order even though it's not specifically listed. Looking forward to picking up the Ultimate Edition tomorrow!

Badcoo

May 9, 2018
I always read Ganke as GAN-C not GANK-Y.

Either way, hype hype hype! Ps4 now then ps5 right before spider-man 2!

PRrambo_

PlayStation.jif
Oct 25, 2017
I would have been happy with just a sneak peek of a new Spider-Man man game back in June. When they showed MM, I was fucking ecstatic.

My nephew is so excited to come over and play it. I'm buying him Ultimate Alliance 3 since hes got a switch. He's Afro-Puerto Rican like Miles and already loved the first Spider-Man. Finding out about a Spidey looks like him is everything.

Radec

Oct 26, 2017
This game is gonna sell a shit ton of copies. It's like almost everyone who is getting a PS5 is buying this.

Can't wait to play this.

stryke

Oct 28, 2017
Very clever.
I bought this digitally but I'm a bit sour I'll have to wait a few hours for this to install after getting my PS5.

Ahti

Unshakable Resolve
Nov 6, 2017
Nice OT!
One question regarding the pre-order stuff: is it exclusive to the US or something?
I´ve checked the shops where I usually buy games (amazon etc.) and not a single one mentions the pre-order bonuses. I´ve watched two unboxings of the game, one for the PS4-version (US) and one for the European PS5-version and the download-code for the suits was only in the first one.

Last edited:

SxP

Oct 27, 2017
Gonna have the PS4 box sitting on my desk for a week. I'm not going to budge, I'm waiting for my PS5.