• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Scuffed

Oct 28, 2017
YouTube comments on this game are the typical rage over diversity. So many people actually angry Kamala Khan is in the game. So fucking stupid.

Soap

Oct 27, 2017
It looks quite graphically impressive, but I can't see what the hook is yet. I guess I'll try the beta to see if it is more entertaining than it looks.

Ploid 6.0

Oct 25, 2017
Hmm, unlock stuff for the main game. I hope they offer this on the Square Enix website or a stand along client. Square need to offer this, they do it for Final Fantasy XI and XIV darnit!

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
oh spiderman is in this, you don't put that system in the game without him in minde

Billfisto

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
I'm liking the variety of skins already on display. Doesn't seem like it'll have Anthem's problem with a lack of cosmetic options right out of the gate.

Mik317

Oct 25, 2017
I have shat on this game from day one

and I still have questions

but its mahvel baybee so my bitch ass is in anyway.

I bought Rise of the imperfects brehs

Ploid 6.0

Oct 25, 2017
OH BOY, solo is looking mighty sweeet!!!

Now can I play that offline? Not that I'm scared the game will be taken offline or anything I kind of am though. R.I.P. Marvel Heroes

I'm going to go for Hawkeye for sure, he was one of my favorites in Marvel Heroes, I hope he's fun here with all the trick arrows and things.