• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Kerotan

Banned
Oct 31, 2018
Looks awesome. Graphics below ps4's spiderman but good enough. I wonder will us ps4 players get him to play. That would be awesome and the game would do so well on the ps4.

AegonSnake

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
the game looks amazing. that trailer was fucking hype. not sure what people want out of these games. i feel so out of touch with this community.

Complicated

Oct 29, 2017
That voice actor round table was comically (heh) bad. I feel like this is going to be more World War Z than Anthem/Destiny/Division. Pretty horrible way to reveal the game talking about your power fantasy instead of showing it.

Donald Draper

Banned
Feb 2, 2019
That was underwhelming at best.

If it wasnt for Sony this whole new initiative Marvel is trying with games has been highly disappointing.

Becks'

Dec 7, 2017
Canada
I never expected MCU set game, Disney and Kevin Feige (Marvel) will never allowed them that.

Disappointed by the presentation but it looks great.

I want to see more before deciding to buy.

Lexad

"This guy are sick"
Nov 4, 2017
travis and laura have played those roles before in the tv shows so makes sense. and troy has played several characters including clint so no shock at all they are involved

cluk

May 22, 2018
You can tell they tried to make the characters look as different from the actors as possible facially.

Superman2x7

Banned
Nov 4, 2017
Looks cool but I think they should've diverged from the mcu designs more.

I think this is the issue, they decided to use the designs of the MCU but then completely change the characters faces and it makes everything seem weird as sh*t. If they had completely decided to be original with the designs I don't think it would be such an issue.

Deleted member 4260

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This was not a good showing. Still interested in the game, but the trailer did nothing for me and I'm a huge Marvel fan.

Oct 26, 2017
I really need to see raw gameplay.

And to yall who actually believed they would get MCU actors to mocap and voice their respective characters in this game.

rxwem0v68yt01.jpg

PrintedCrayon

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Seadome
That reveal was fucking PAINFUL.

Talk about dragging it out for the sake of it.

Wish they'd have shown gameplay but I'm intrigued to check out the beta at least.

YukiroCTX

Prophet of Regret
Oct 30, 2017
The lack of creativity is stunning. You make a game called MARVEL'S AVENGERS and it focuses solely on the four white dudes and one white woman from the Avengers movie from seven years ago, looking almost exactly like their movie counterparts. Super bad look as the MCU continues to diversify.
Kind of agree. So many interesting directions they could have gone with Avengers seems like such a huge wasted potential in particular because Marvel itself is moving forward with the next set of generation of heroes.

The designs also doesn't seem very good. The Films absolutely nailed the costume designs. I think because of that and how the characters, voice don't seem quite right they should have done a spider-man and gone with something else rather than a half step to avoid comparisons.

Teddie28

Nov 2, 2017
Looks promising. Can't wait to see some gameplay, and hopefully it isn't as on rails or QTE as it looked.

OP
OP
vestan

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
IIRC they said the game is playable at the E3 show floor so imma wait to see IGN upload gameplay or smth before judging it too harshly.

JayCB64

Oct 25, 2017
Wales
Some of the designs are hit or miss but I'm hyped. I'll wait to see gameplay before I poo poo it for no reason.

Majora's Mask

Oct 26, 2017
I liked it. The release date being less than a month later from Cyberpunk 2077 may stop me from getting this day 1, though.

Arthoneceron

Oct 27, 2017
Minas Gerais, Brazil
Seems cool, but I'm not feeling this game right now. I'll probably need more gameplay to have a better opinion.

If they're building up a Gaming Universe, I would like to see how much the future games will be interconnected.

Oct 25, 2017
I'm not going to lie. Some of the dialogue was cringe and those character models look...
giphy.gif

Still excited though. Hoping for the best.

LuuKyK

Oct 29, 2017
Brazil
I have no idea why people are melting down over this. It looked very good.

The only really dumb decision was saving gameplay for their booth, I mean... really?

Aside from that it was great. Cant wait to see more.

Mega1X

The Fallen
Jun 4, 2018
Seriously Beta Exclusive to PS4 and benefits to PS4 Players? Like come on these deals are really bull

JMY86

Oct 27, 2017
United States
Well that was a pretty disappointing debut for The Avengers. The character models are very odd and everything just looked off. I need to see more but that did not look good.

ryan299

Oct 25, 2017
E3 2019 the year of no gameplay.

Those faces were terrible. Not sure abkut some of those voices either

Dark_Castle

Oct 27, 2017
Wished they show proper gameplay. We didn't need to see the voice actors sitting on couch talking at all. We need to see gameplay.

Also Thor looks weird and not as lean as I would imagine him to be. If you say he's post Endgame Thor, I'd believe you.

I know they can't afford to get mocap of the MCU actors but unfortunately I see the characters and feel like they're cosplaying the heroes instead.