• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

DSP

Oct 25, 2017
They must be selling something if the content is free but what? skins and shit?

natestellar

Sep 16, 2018
The faces look weird but remember Spider-Man cutscenes before we played the game?

Having said that, given how imprinted MCU rendition of these characters are in our mind that its gonna be difficult to accept them without actually playing through the game.

jph139

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
The designs (and CGI in general) reminds me a lot of the original Ultimate Alliance cutscenes. Obviously better graphically, but, same sort of vibe.

poaiwMK.jpg

In general I'm not really into a multiplayer mission-based longterm game but depending on how it actually plays, I might bite. And depending on how big they expect that roster to grow. I want to get some outside picks in there - give me Nova and Ghost Rider and Moon Knight, don't just sort by "highest grossing MCU movie" and go down the list.

ShinobiBk

One Winged Slayer
Dec 28, 2017
Gotta be honest, this looks really disappointing.
Not using the actual likenesses (even if they use different voice actors) is a major turn off.

raptrious

Alt Account
Banned
Jun 10, 2019
So what is this game really are we talking GAAS always online here ?

The presenters hardly said anything substantial to what this game actually is ?

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
I'm honestly pretty confused by the reveal. It seems really linear and story driven, but they're treating it like its supposed to be 4 player co-op with a growing games as a service sorta deal? Maybe? Would love to know more.

AfropunkNyc

Nov 15, 2017
Black widow could be easily replaced with someone more interesting. Captain marvel could do, if they want to add a female character or Scarlet Witch.

Deleted member 12352

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This was not a good unveiling... will wait for gameplay I think.

lmao at the guys in the audience shouting "Where's Hawkeye?" at the Marvel dude though.

Teddie28

Nov 2, 2017
Some of you really expected the MCU liknesses? No way they are getting those actors to voice the characters.

Chasing

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
So far seems like all the things that have been been rumored here seems to be right.

We see the crashed helicarrier and A-day that disbands the Avengers. The mcguffin is a terrigen crystal which implies inhumans and Kamala.

Game looks amazing, god, I can't wait to get my hands on this.

Jangowuzhere

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
The writing and voice acting in this game feels....unacceptable? Maybe this would have been okay around a decade ago, but man this just sounds lame as hell.

petethepanda

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
chicago
Man, this was an astoundingly underwhelming reveal. I can't quite describe exactly what it is but I get PS3/360-era vibes from the way they're presenting it.

PaulloDEC

Visited by Knack
Oct 25, 2017
Australia
Did you also skip Spider man PS4 since the cast didn't look like movie cast?

For a solo game it's easier to swallow, especially since MCU Spidey only had a single movie under his belt at that point.

But for a major ensemble piece like this with so many characters we've become so familiar with, it's hard to escape the feeling that you're just looking at the Avengers' stunt doubles.