• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

OutofMana

Oct 25, 2017
California
Wtf are those faces? Lol
I'm fine with them not being able to use the likeness of the actors but c'mon. Insomniac's Spider-Man got that right.

HK-47

Oct 25, 2017
They should have committed to something original. Instead it feels like knockoff MCU

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
The lack of creativity is stunning. You make a game called MARVEL'S AVENGERS and it focuses solely on the four white dudes and one white woman from the Avengers movie from seven years ago, looking almost exactly like their movie counterparts. Super bad look as the MCU continues to diversify.
They just confirmed they'll keep adding heroes and regions for free.

Real

Oct 28, 2017
Avengers-XXX-Box-Cover.jpg
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO

Professor Beef

Official ResetEra™ Chao Puncher
Oct 25, 2017
The Digital World
the more the VAs talked about the game, the more i started to hate it

"i don't think tony hawk is confident, it's more like a mask he wears"

like, fucking spare me

Rikucrafter

Chicken Chaser
Oct 28, 2017
Australia
Marvel's Anthemvengers

Fuck the story at least looks awesome and I love me some Nolan North. Wish we'd seen more gameplay.

NotLiquid

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I hear Nolan North and Troy Baker talking in a cutscene and all I'm thinking is cool Uncharted 4 cutscene

Shopolic

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Can't watch it now, but posts here make it like a cheap game with score of 65 on metacritic! lol

Admiral Woofington

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
For once, I do not care for Nolan North in his role. He doesn't need to sound like RDJ, but at the least sound a bit... older? deeper?

ConHaki66

Oct 27, 2017
looks bad, should have went with a different roster to differentiate and avoid comparisons with the films

DSP

Oct 25, 2017
its basically Anthem but hopefully better.

edit: oof exclusive content, I'm out

DrForester

Mod of the Year 2006
Oct 25, 2017
"No pay to win mechanics, but we're going to charge THE FUCK out of those Ironman suit skins."

Jadentheman

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
15 years ago, before the world had a distinct vision of these characters, these models for these characters would have been fine. But they put that up there as Captain America and expect us to believe that character is even remotely related to the character played by Chris Evans?

Worst part is that if they wanted to be cheap they could have used Chris Evans brother for the likeness