• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Which platform are you playing Marvel's Avengers on?

• PS4/PS5

Votes: 1,266 41.2%
  • Xbox One/Xbox Series X

Votes: 285 9.3%
  • PC (Steam/Stadia)

Votes: 420 13.7%
  • I'm not planning on playing the game/Don't know yet

Votes: 1,194 38.9%

• Total voters

Edge

A King's Landing
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Celle, Germany
So there are pre order costumes? In general? With the physical version too?

Are they like real pre order codes that you get besides the box from the shop you buy it at or codes which are in every game case and more day one edition codes?

Need to know if I have to ask the game store in my city when they get it.

Mandalorian

Alt account
Banned
Jun 18, 2020
The OP just updated with all the images and holy shit iFirez you are making me tear eyed all over again. This is the most beautiful OT I've ever seen in this place. Thank you.

Bluprintz

Oct 29, 2017
Amazing OT!

Looking forward to squadding up with you all! I assume we will set up a quote reply for psn id's?

I am NOT looking forward to having to fight off the haters with you all once they infiltrate this thread 😉. But Cap says it best:

hydruxo

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Amazing OT as always, iFirez!

Can't wait to play this week. Thor mains assemble!

630df78938e3423a59da47f39348be49.gif

Lemony1984

Jul 7, 2020
Will there be cross platform play in the future ?

Anyway I hope you guys have fun.

I am interested but I will wait for ps5 version to get a more technically stable game, and some content added. I'll definitely get it by the time Spidey or Black Panther comes out.

No cross platform play as long as Spidey is Playstation exclusive, I expect.

JAT

Oct 27, 2017
I rarely buy anything digital on psn. I picked this up last month but want to get the upgraded version. Is there a way to just upgrade, or can I get a refund somehow?

OP
OP
iFirez

iFirez

Oct 25, 2017
England
iFirez Thank you so much for adding that dedication to Chadwick Boseman at the top. Beautiful OT.
Thanks :) I added to my OT plan yesterday - it was the final addition I made to it before posting today.
This. This broke me. It wasn't there on the first two pages while iFirez was still working on the OP. When I opened there 10 minutes ago it just broke me.
Oh that's interesting, I haven't changed the OT at all since I posted it. So maybe some of the images just took a while to load for you?

EMBee99

Oct 27, 2017
Austin, TX
Really hoping they expand the enemy roster beyond robots, mechs, and AIM thingies. Excited that enough people are going to play this that that'll be a possibility.

Mandalorian

Alt account
Banned
Jun 18, 2020
Thanks :) I added to my OT plan yesterday - it was the final addition I made to it before posting today.

Oh that's interesting, I haven't changed the OT at all since I posted it. So maybe some of the images just took a while to load for you?
The first OP was blank for me until we got to the second page. I genuinely think you've just made the most beautiful OT I've seen around here. And like Kurumi said, once again thank you dedication to Chadwick Boseman. <3

Party

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Dec 3, 2018
Really hoping they expand the enemy roster beyond robots, mechs, and AIM thingies. Excited that enough people are going to play this that that'll be a possibility.
How many years since destiny, one of the biggest GaaS on the planet, came out and we still have the same three enemy factions? I'm not holding my breath here unfortunately.

KingdomKey

Oct 27, 2017
Looking forward to playing the game as soon as I get home from work tomorrow.

Reckon this week will be dedicated to the main story before jumping into warzones.

OP
OP
iFirez

iFirez

Oct 25, 2017
England
I totally forgot to share this with you all too... something I posted last October:
I got to see and play the game today at EGX - what interested me even more was the fact they had full costumes based on the characters in the game on show - including a HUGE statue of Cap from the game... here's an album of photos I took:

Direct link for anyone having issues

It's a small album on Imgur I posted https://imgur.com/a/T5oqeZ1 with a bunch of photos I took of the games statues/outfits I saw in person at EGX in London last year. I'm lucky enough in my line of work to get free tickets/paid to go to events like this so I was really happy to see these. Fun little fact: I was taking photos of the screens of people playing the game and got scolded for doing so - funny for me to think back because it is just that intro mission on the bridge which we've all seen many times.

Klyka

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
I'll be on the game on PC first second it goes live on steam and I heartily invite anyone who isn't sure about the game yet to come join me in my stream and check it out with me. I don't get a lot of viewers so I will always respond to questions or requests to check out menus and stuff.

GurrenSwagann

Sep 20, 2018
User Warned - Driveby Posting
'Loot is key' pretty much sums up my feelings towards the game lmao. Can't wait for it to be free so I don't have to pay for it.

ephexia

Feb 23, 2018
Great OT. Was definitely aware Spider-man was exclusive but didn't know it was confirmed to be a permanent exclusive. Can't wait until review embargo is over.

Mandalorian

Alt account
Banned
Jun 18, 2020
It'll be both beautiful and fucking tragic if the hero they're revealing on the first is BP. :(
I'm staring at the screen without really knowing what to say. I couldn't sleep yesterday and cried for more than 12 hours straight. I had to take meds so I could sleep and a tylenol because I felt my head was about to explode. I wake up last night and felt better, but I keep between outbursts of excitement with this game and whenever I see some homage or video of Chadwick I feel like shit all over again.

Last edited:

Scarlet Spider

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Brooklyn, NY
I hate that I don't know if I want this game or not. I really want to play as Hulk but his movements look strange/sluggish. Besides Joe Fixit and Planet Hulk, anyone know what other costumes Hulk has so far? Maestro? Devil? Professor?

Ducayne

Oct 27, 2017
Can't wait to play tomorrow morning! I had a blast during the beta and coming out at the perfect time. Great OT