• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

StarCreator

Oct 25, 2017
"We have their location."

They're in a plane. The time it took to have that conversation was long enough for them to move.

2pac_71

Oct 25, 2017
Enjoy the episode Americans. I'll read your reactions throughout. Canadians lucky we get early but I'm waiting for the promo in 1 hour.

jph139

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Mack with his parents are so cute. He's really does a good job as an emotional cores for the show.

Really liked that Coulson/May interaction, too. Some good emotional beats so far.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
How about i just realized tonight that Sybil is the boss from Bones

Selbran

Oct 25, 2017
We're well past the point where I don't have enough fingers and toes to account for the amount of screwups Deke's responsible for

Lonestar

Roll Tahd, Pawl
Oct 25, 2017
Missed the show between the first scene of coulson may and Stone and the scene of stone leaving the room to go get cloned. Guess I missed whatever is going on with Jemma?

Slayven

Oct 25, 2017
Missed the show between the first scene of coulson may and Stone and the scene of stone leaving the room to go get cloned. Guess I missed whatever is going on with Jemma?
Jemma has a lock on her memories to protect Fritz but it is acting up making her forget shit she shouldn't

Selbran

Oct 25, 2017
Hope the Mallick kid is actually dead otherwise, they're going to jump to an army of daisy but not daisies. :(

jph139

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I like the implants backfiring on Malick. Very cool callback to a lot of things - Jiaying and Whitehall obviously, but also the bone damage that she was dealing with a few seasons back. They're putting in so much work.

And Coulson! Again! And we're not even halfway through the season.

DangerMouse

Oct 25, 2017
You better be right May.
That was pretty badass, Coulson. Nice shooting in the fight before too after May took out that first one.

Is Coulson about to go 3-0 against death, or is it 4-0?
Hype.

I like the implants backfiring on Malick. Very cool callback to a lot of things - Jiaying and Whitehall obviously, but also the bone damage that she was dealing with a few seasons back. They're putting in so much work.
Yeah that was good. The moment he mentioned it I was thinking of Daisy having to deal with that.

Last edited:

Slayven

Oct 25, 2017
Did they ever show what was on that picture Malick had for Deke?

Slayven

Oct 25, 2017
This is the 6th ep? And we got 7 more. Good lord what else can they do?

jph139

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Lol, kind of a mood whiplash between that ending and the next episode preview.

Deke and Mack are a good duo, so should be fun either way.

Korigama

Oct 25, 2017
Can't tell whether to think Short Circuit or Chopping Mall with those robots... a little from column A and a little from column B, I guess.

AleeN634

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Man what a swing between the ending and the preview. Next week's episode looks fun.