• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

atamize

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017

That was cool. Though the first half may as well have been:

19RJitj.jpg

OP
OP
ZeoVGM

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
High Deke is hilarious.

"I wanna put my mouth on her mouth and move it around a lot, but I don't wanna do that unless she wants to, too, because that's what makes it nice."

"Oh! My brain is falling."

BKatastrophe

Oct 28, 2017
Talbot just wanted to be the best possible hero, and just kept getting fucked over by others or himself until it broke him so much.

Mariolee

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Will possibly not be seeing it tomorrow as I have final shelf exams Wednesday and Friday, so I shall reenter this thread Friday night. Hope the episode is a banger. Almost there...

luca

Oct 25, 2017
To think we're just hours away from the final season after all these years. It's been and still will be a ride fellow agents!

The visual effects team FuseFX followed me on Twitter. Now starts my quest for a spin-off show.

Last edited:

luca

Oct 25, 2017
Hope they post the full discussion somewhere online.

Apparently they'll be live on Zoom and it'll be live streamed on ABC's Youtube channel.

www.youtube.com

ABC

The official home of ABC on YouTube. Watch memorable moments, take a look behind the scenes, and get sneak peeks from your favorite ABC Shows. Subscribe to A...

Last edited:

butalala

Nov 24, 2017
Not sure if this was answered already, but does shield steam on Hulu as episodes are released?

MrKlaw

Oct 25, 2017
ok, teach me the odd ways of US catchup TV services.

- ABC needs you to sign in with a TV provider code to show you pay for TV - even though its a network that is available free to air? Does that mean if you watch with an antenna you can't watch catch-up via the app?

- does the app only need a code for TV devices? Seems like ios/android didn't on their website. If so, can you use airplay to push to an apple TV to get around the need for a TV provider?

- whats the difference between the ABC app and Hulu? If I just want to watch Shield does it matter which I use?

mainly I just want to understand whether to bother trying to set up a VPN on my router (for apple TV) or just stick to my ipad

Last edited:

luca

Oct 25, 2017
Since it's impossible to make everyone happy with the ending of a TV series, especially after it's been on for so many seasons, do you feel that like fans will, at least, be satisfied with where things wrap up?
BENNET: Yes, I do. This is not a Game of Thrones situation.
I know Skye's (yes, I'll never stop calling her Skye or Quake) color is purple, but I've associated yellow with her a lot of times, I blame the S3/4 suit.

Last edited:

Fuzzy

Completely non-threatening
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
To think we're just hours away from the final season after all these years. It's been and still will be a ride fellow agents!

The visual effects team FuseFX followed me on Twitter. Now starts my quest for a spin-off show.

Of all the MCU movies to air before tonight's season premiere. 😂 :cryin

Tetsujin

Unshakable Resolve
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Germany
Season 7 has just appeared on Amazon Germany. No episodes are listed and it can't be purchased yet though...

Egg0

Oct 25, 2017
Are we going to have a Fitz-less first few episodes again? A lot of the promo has been about the team in the past, but I'm curious about what he's doing in the present.

entrydenied

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Are we going to have a Fitz-less first few episodes again? A lot of the promo has been about the team in the past, but I'm curious about what he's doing in the present.

Some people noticed that the actor was in Europe a lot during the filming of this season, based on Instagram posts. Not sure how true that was. I have a feeling he won't turn up for a few episodes as well. Not even sure where he is. Simmons also doesn't know.

Tetsujin

Unshakable Resolve
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Germany
Done with the episode, glad to see the team back.

Except Koenig. "You were right, this one kinda sucks!" lol

Saifu

Oct 27, 2017
Would be real nice if FATWS drops in August....
It would be a great transition of the old era of Marvel TV to the new era.

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
Theres been some talk about a Agents of SWORD or Secret Warriors Disney plus show, with Nick Fury and Chloe Bennett as Quake coming back.

If they do a Secret Warriors show, they need to stick to the source material better than they did in Agents of Shield. I dunno what Agents of Sword would look like, besides being set in space.

jph139

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Man, feels like forever since I've watched an episode of SHIELD. Exciting!

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
AoS sure had its fair share of body horror over the years

EDIT: Ha, love the new intro card