• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Enoch is pretty cool. Wonder how his people avoided Aidas

Rvaan

Oct 25, 2017
Snowflake: 'I'm picking up on a lot of unhealthy anger from you'
May: no duh head tilt

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Sarge is going to tear up the transmission shifting like that

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Another good episode. Fuck that bad timing though, so close...

And thank goodness there was nothing horribly gone wrong with Fitz. Last week I thought him speaking a new language was gonna make things messy, but nah, dude was just hiding in plain sight lol

I have no idea where they're going with this Sarge thing, but the teasing they're doing with him is so enticing.

Damn, that "Bitttccchhh" look Yoyo gave may made me choke for a second

Lmao I thought the same thing

They fucking robbed that place for some fucking quartz?

I love when shit like that happens

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
Looks like they might be rotating the focus each episode between the agents on earth and in space. I like that idea as long as each has a compelling story to tell, which so far is the case. Just wish this season wasnt shorter than usual.

Oct 25, 2017
More AoS could only be a good thing lol.

Just rewatched the series again before this season started. Would have loved that Most Wanted spin off with Mockingbird.

it's a really a shame we never got that. I was cool with them leaving the show for it, but then it never panned out so it's just kind of a weird exit from the show for those two. At least Hunter showed up again

DangerMouse

Oct 25, 2017
And thank goodness there was nothing horribly gone wrong with Fitz. Last week I thought him speaking a new language was gonna make things messy, but nah, dude was just hiding in plain sight lol

I have no idea where they're going with this Sarge thing, but the teasing they're doing with him is so enticing.
That's true, I thought something weird was going to be going on with Fitz so that was cool lol.

Same, I'm hooked.

it's a really a shame we never got that. I was cool with them leaving the show for it, but then it never panned out so it's just kind of a weird exit from the show for those two. At least Hunter showed up again
Yeah, it sucks the spinoff never happened, and it sucked that they left the show only for nothing to happen. It was cool that Hunter at least showed up once more last season.

HellBlazer

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 26, 2017
How come Fitz didn't get to sleep all the way to the future in this timeline, though? Or are we to assume that the Fitz from last season lived through this stuff too? I don't remember if he had said anything about how his cryosleep went...

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
How come Fitz didn't get to sleep all the way to the future in this timeline, though? Or are we to assume that the Fitz from last season lived through this stuff too? I don't remember if he had said anything about how his cryosleep went...

I just assumed the loop being broken means anything goes now as far as what Fitz's future is concerned.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
So did the snap not happen? Are they not following the movies anymore? Or is this season some time before(or long after)?

It didn't happen, they're ignoring it. It's set a year after S5/Infinity War, so if the snap had occurred, it'd be a year since then.

They're ignoring it and the one year timejump to begin with because they made the assumption that a year would be a long enough period to gloss over whatever happens in Endgame to undo the snap. Unfortunately, for anyone that has seen Endgame, they guessed incorrectly.

Oct 27, 2017
It didn't happen, they're ignoring it. It's set a year after S5/Infinity War, so if the snap had occurred, it'd be a year since then.

They're ignoring it and the one year timejump to begin with because they made the assumption that a year would be a long enough period to gloss over whatever happens in Endgame to undo the snap. Unfortunately, for anyone that has seen Endgame, they guessed incorrectly.
well that sucks. So it's like the show is no longer canon.