• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Mandalorian

Alt account
Banned
Jun 18, 2020
OMG I have a request that I think it could look stunning. I hope I'm not too late:

TZsCun9.gif

The idea would be give the Mandalorian some Stark trademark red and gold and remove the background, what do you think?

Nilou

Oct 25, 2017
Angie22

Like I did for your Ghosts of Tsushima Avatar thread, I took both of your hype images and made a video with them. I figured this would be a good way to close out the thread. It's kind of small but let me know what you think.

Nilou

Oct 25, 2017

I may have come a long way from where I was 3 months ago but you and Zlug make me realize I still have a long way to go. Both of your works are seriously impressive. You both, Angie, and others edits are what inspired me to try and learn how to do them too so I thank all of you.

This is yet another great avatar from you!

Mediking

Final Fantasy Best Boy (Grip)
I may have come a long way from where I was 3 months ago but you and Zlug make me realize I still have a long way to go. Both of your works are seriously impressive. You both, Angie, and others edits are what inspired me to try and learn how to do them too so I thank all of you.

This is yet another great avatar from you!
Hey don't forget to add me! Lol I got my Joker style avatar on

Chris Metal

Oct 25, 2017
United Kingdom

Deleted member 511

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I couldn't get the hair the way I liked so I left it as is (someone else is welcome to try though) but I did do this!

DP0WSnn.png

Thanks Vulpix! I figured the white hair might be a challenge so I'm happy you were at least willing to give it a shot! <3

It looks great, thank you! I also loved the shine/glow you added to her face as well! :)

Ya'll are so talented! I'll try to participate in the next themed thread you guys do!

Chris Metal

Oct 25, 2017
United Kingdom
Thanks Vulpix! I figured the white hair might be a challenge so I'm happy you were at least willing to give it a shot! <3

It looks great, thank you! I also loved the shine/glow you added to her face as well! :)

Ya'll are so talented! I'll try to participate in the next themed thread you guys do!
You're welcome... next one Angie22 is making is the fighting game thread

Nilou

Oct 25, 2017
Hey don't forget to add me! Lol I got my Joker style avatar on

I did say "and others" :D

No need to thank me, it's true!

You're welcome... next one Angie22 is making is the fighting game thread

I'm excited to help with that one too. I'm thankful for being allowed to gain experience editing with her hype threads. Probably wouldn't have learned half of the things I have it it wasn't for getting experience in both this one and the GoT one.

I tried! I'm glad you liked it. I'm good with cropping, editing things on/out of images, combining things/layering and all that. When it comes to color changing/swapping, painting or drawing aspects of editing as you can see that's not something I'm good at... 😅

Agent_J

Oct 30, 2017
Cool thread! Did I miss the party? If I'm still able to request, may I please have a Batman themed avatar? Thank you in advance!

Nilou

Oct 25, 2017
Next month. But then I remenber some people might want to use halloween avatar next month, that is why I'm thinking I can post it before.
Thanks, Makes sense. Look forward to the thread whenever you make it!

Wonder if a general "survivor horror" themed avatar thread for Halloween would be something people would be interested in. Could be edits from any horror game someone wanted or just horror/Halloween characters in general.

Cool thread! Did I miss the party? If I'm still able to request, may I please have a Batman themed avatar? Thank you in advance!
I'll make yours when I'm home from work!
Also yunbuns I'll add your avatar to the hype image then as well.

OP
OP
Angie

Angie

Best Avatar Thread Ever!
Nov 20, 2017
Kingdom of Corona
Thanks, Makes sense. Look forward to the thread whenever you make it!

Wonder if a general "survivor horror" themed avatar thread for Halloween would be something people would be interested in. Could be edits from any horror game someone wanted or just horror/Halloween characters in general.

I'll make yours when I'm home from work!
Also yunbuns I'll add your avatar to the hype image then as well.
There is always a general Halloween Avatar thread on the EtcetEra side.
I think Zlug is doing it this year.

Nilou

Oct 25, 2017
The thread may now be over but I added the last remaining avatars to the hype images and fixed up the D.C image a little bit.

Here are the finalized Hype Images!

D.C

DC-Hype-Image-BIG.png

MARVEL

Marvel-Hype-Image.png

Nilou

Oct 25, 2017
Year long bump but with the Sony event done and lots of insomniac marvel games announced I was remembering how fun this thread was. Do you plan to make more threads like this for when new Marvel/DC games come out? I think that would be fun.

OP
OP
Angie

Angie

Best Avatar Thread Ever!
Nov 20, 2017
Kingdom of Corona
Year long bump but with the Sony event done and lots of insomniac marvel games announced I was remembering how fun this thread was. Do you plan to make more threads like this for when new Marvel/DC games come out? I think that would be fun.
If many people want, I have no problem making it.
I can do themed ones for DC and Marvel seperate