• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 62769

Jan 6, 2020
Yeah it was a little too hard to recognize from such little space, it's Killer Croc (comic version)
Nice! ^^

If it wasn't a DC or Marvel character I would have guessed it was Baraka from Mortal Kombat but when you say Killer Croc i see it so clear now, hehe.

But once again nice job! :)

ThatNerdGUI

Prophet of Truth
Mar 19, 2020
1599061322-sans-titre-2.png
Ok Lex Luthor.
LMAO this is gold. Thanks

Nilou

Oct 25, 2017
I just realized Chris Metal 's Batman avatar had been accidebntly added twice to the DC Hype image with one of those placements being on Superman's abdomen and no one said anything. It has been there since Sunday so 3 full days of hype edits.

Nilou

Oct 25, 2017
Tonight's batch of Hype image edits! The DC image got some fine tuning removing the extra Batman from Superman's abdomen, Sorry Chris, as well as getting an extra row added to the bottom since the image has filled up.

DC

DC-Hype-Image.png

MARVEL

Marvel-Hype-Image.png

Nilou

Oct 25, 2017
Been working on a fun little video edit using both of the hype images for a little bit each day. Similar to the video edit I made in the GoT avatar thread using that threads hype image. Should be ready to reveal by the end of the weekend and I look forward to sharing.

Oct 24, 2019
SOMEONE reminded me you asked for an extra. I apologize for not doing it sooner.
I tried to do Torch, because we don't have a Torch yet.
1599238740-atorchbecausewedonthavetorchyetsowhynottorchokrightok.jpg
What is your opinion.

It's great, thanks a lot man! Will be fun to switch between Marvel and DC depending on what's out.

Also thanks to whomever this mysterious someone is for reminding you haha

Nilou

Oct 25, 2017
I love him. I am forced to crop it and it trigger my symmetry obsession, but that's on me 😅

Thank you 👍

Glad you like it! It's the most complex one I've made. I had 20 different tabs on GIMP open with multiple parts/crops to piece together. Feel free to crop it how you'd like.

You're welcome!

Sorel

Oct 27, 2017

Nilou

Oct 25, 2017
Finished adding the last few avatars to both hype images, I believe everyone has now been added.

DC

DC-Hype-Image.png

MARVEL

Marvel-Hype-Image.png

Gotta Catch 'Em All Rotmon

Nilou

Oct 25, 2017

Yeah, if you want specific numbers:

The DC hype image has 42 avatars, The Marvel hype image has 60 avatars.

Both hype images have some people with multiple avatars so if you exclude them:

The DC hype image has 41 different people with avatars, The Marvel hype image has 56 different people with avatars.