• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

crimnos

Oct 27, 2017
Deadpool maybe?
50288365962_e9f07328c7_o.png

That is amazing, thank you!

Deleted member 864

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Here you go! Sorry it took so long. I immediately thought of Dr Strange as soon as I saw your avatar so I started working on it on Thursday, then seeing Chris edit Knights avatar into an amazing Dr Strange made me realize it was the perfect character for yours. Your avatar was tricky for me to work with especially since I'm new at editing avatars but hopefully you like it!

Knight7.png
Thank you Queen! It's perfect. :D

When you're able too you can add me to the Marvel image. Thanks again!

Nilou

Oct 25, 2017
Thank you Queen! It's perfect. :D

When you're able too you can add me to the Marvel image. Thanks again!

You're welcome!

Im heading to bed soon but I'll be adding yours and everyone else's recently made avatar when I make my next round of edits sometime tomorrow afternoon/early evening.

Nilou

Oct 25, 2017
Here's the next batch of additions to the hype images, if you have your avatar made and haven't been added and would like to be please feel free to let me know and I'll add you.

DC

DC-Hype-Image.jpg

MARVEL

Marvel-Hype-Image.png

Zlug

Oct 1, 2018
Last edited:

Nilou

Oct 25, 2017
Newest round of hype edits. Tonight's edit was very DC heavy with 5 new DC additions and only 1 new Marvel addition. As usual if you have an avatar made and would like to be added to the hype images let me know and I'll be happy to add you.

DC

DC-Hype-Image.jpg

MARVEL

Marvel-Hype-Image.png

Deleted member 62769

Jan 6, 2020
62769.jpg

If you are able can you villain me? (I'm good with either DC or Marvel).

But if i HAVE to choose i will go with DC.

Skid 4

Jan 18, 2018
man, I didn't want to choose between DC or Marvel because I have love for them both, but playing the Avengers these past few days would someone PLEASE Marvel me up!
38663.jpg

gappvembe

Oct 27, 2017
I don't need an avatar done... mine is a given. Hell they are part of the family. Still want to say Team Marvel.