• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Zlug

Oct 1, 2018
Sounds fun. Marvel all day

1598797821-8025.jpg
How about Scarlet Witch?

Nilou

Oct 25, 2017
Lots of amazing avatars in this thread. Congrats to all the authors of these editings! :D

Love this, lol 😂

🤣

It's hard to pick a favorite in this thread, but this is a strong contender for me.

Thank you both. I'm glad people are enjoying my edits. Barely over a month ago I couldn't even do a simple basic edit and now I've currently made half a dozen avatars for people and the people I've made them for have really enjoyed them.

Oh my GOD thank you!!
You're welcome, Glad you like it!

Nilou

Oct 25, 2017
I'll be skimming through the thread to see who is now using a Marvel/DC avatar and hasn't been added yet but if you see yourself not on the hype images and have an avatar please feel free to @ me letting me know you'd like to be added in case I miss you.

Spinky

Oct 25, 2017
London
I'll be skimming through the thread to see who is now using a Marvel/DC avatar and hasn't been added yet but if you see yourself not on the hype images and have an avatar please feel free to @ me letting me know you'd like to be added in case I miss you.
hullo
DC, baby. No idea how you can cape-ify Pyramid Head, but curious to see the results.

Full pic of the art in my avi here if it helps.

Zan

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Dunno if it got lost in the shuffle, but I'd like a Marvel avatar, please.

Deleted member 864

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I posted on page 2 and I think I got lost in all of the responses so I'll post again. I'd love a Marvel-themed avatar please. :)

1594963601-moog.png

PennyStonks

Banned
May 17, 2018
Well I see others bumping, so I'll say I'd also like the fancy background that changes colour with the page if possible. DC.

Nilou

Oct 25, 2017
I posted on page 2 and I think I got lost in all of the responses so I'll post again. I'd love a Marvel-themed avatar please. :)

1594963601-moog.png

Here you go! Sorry it took so long. I immediately thought of Dr Strange as soon as I saw your avatar so I started working on it on Thursday, then seeing Chris edit Knights avatar into an amazing Dr Strange made me realize it was the perfect character for yours. Your avatar was tricky for me to work with especially since I'm new at editing avatars but hopefully you like it!

Knight7.png