• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

The Masked Mufti

The Wise Ones
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Scotland
Alright, hit me up with a picture of Char Aznable with his mask on (Full Frontal works too) and DC or Marvel it up please. Sorry if it's too vague a request.

Edit: gonna provide the pic
latest

Zlug

Oct 1, 2018
The avatars you lot are making are incredible. Anyone fancy the below? Doesn't have to Constantine; I'll take what I can get! 😄

1598697647-catch-22b-jpg-magnum.jpg
I tried to Hellblazer-ify your avatar the most I could. (Using comics as the reference), don't know what you think, does he have any "special traits" that I've missed?

Nikus

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I read and love both DC and Marvel comics, so I was hesitating, but... since DC is under-represented right now, and I've been on a Batman kick the past week, playing the Telltale game and Arkham Knight, I'm gonna go with Bats.
Wouldn't Bobby Briggs make a good Batman? 🦇

depDXIp.jpg

(awesome work already from the people making the avatars btw, I love these avy events)

Deleted member 26746

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
I read and love both DC and Marvel comics, so I was hesitating, but... since DC is under-represented right now, and I've been on a Batman kick the past week, playing the Telltale game and Arkham Knight, I'm gonna go with Bats.
Wouldn't Bobby Briggs make a good Batman? 🦇

depDXIp.jpg

(awesome work already from the people making the avatars btw, I love these avy events)
q53AgYT.jpg

hydruxo

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Any chance I could get a Marvel one? I posted on page two but it got lost in the rest of the posts I think haha.

Forearm_Star

Oct 25, 2017
Marvel me up please!

Original avatar photo if needed

latest

(greatly appreciate if you can keep it sort of like my current avatar)

DJ Lushious

Enhanced Xperience
Oct 27, 2017
I love this thread, it's so much fun! Obviously, I've no need to participate, but I am having a blast spectating!

1598697647-catch-22b-jpg-magnum.jpg
I tried to Hellblazer-ify your avatar the most I could. (Using comics as the reference), don't know what you think, does he have any "special traits" that I've missed?
This one is so perfect! The flaming middle finger is the cherry on top. 🍒

Nilou

Oct 25, 2017
Here's the newest round of additions to the hype images! It's highly possible that I might have missed adding some of you but if there's anyone I missed that already has an avatar made and would like to get added please feel free to let me know and I'll add you in the next round.

Marvel

PMTCSw4.png

DC

Ru3WQ0h.jpg

OP
OP
Angie

Angie

Best Avatar Thread Ever!
Nov 20, 2017
Kingdom of Corona
Here's the newest round of additions to the hype images! It's highly possible that I might have missed adding some of you but if there's anyone I missed that already has an avatar made and would like to get added please feel free to let me know and I'll add you in the next round.

Marvel

PMTCSw4.png

DC

Ru3WQ0h.jpg
Seems the cool people are losing

Don't look at my avatar

JayCB64

Oct 25, 2017
Wales
Literally no idea how you could make my J version of the N64 logo Marvelised, but if anyone creative enough has an idea and the ability, then slap me down on the Marvel image. Or alternatively just slap a shield on it for me lol.

vrAylOJ.png