• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Zlug

Oct 1, 2018
DC Picard, plz. Batman-ish, Supes or The Flash maybe?

1598642492-sans-titre-5.png

Zlug It took me 2 hours to make the 3 I made last night and you're here making dozens in the blink of an eye, you're incredible at this.

I choose the ones I know what to do for sure, so it increases the efficiency a little. Rest is just getting the hang of it aha. I saw your creations this morning, they were great by the way.

Japanmanx3

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Atlanta, GA
U7muSea.png

Mahvel me out baby!

Edit: With the news of Chadwick, anything Black Panther related would be appreciated.

Last edited:

Nilou

Oct 25, 2017
I choose the ones I know what to do for sure, so it increases the efficiency a little. Rest is just getting the hang of it aha. I saw your creations this morning, they were great by the way.

Makes sense. You do a really good just as well.
Thank you! Honestly means a lot coming from you as I look up to your editing skills. They were the first 3 avatars I've ever made anyone and I'm glad they came out well, especially considering not even 3 months ago I didn't event know basic editing in MS paint and now I'm fairly decent as doing more advanced edits in gimp. I've come a long way in a short amount of time. I think you for being one of the people that inspired me to try and learn/get bettering at editing.

Nilou

Oct 25, 2017
Also my apologies to those of you who have been waiting to be added to the hype images. Just got home now for the first time all day (it's 9pm here) but will be adding all of you with avatars already made to the images shortly!

Nilou

Oct 25, 2017
My first round of edits last night DC was in the lead by 2 users, ater tonights round of edits/additions...

dB1hp9i.jpg

bCEdPsn.png

(Extended the image 2 rows down as I didn't want to completely cover up the Marvel Logo)

Marvel has taken the overwhelming lead.

------------------

I'm bound to have missed some people so my apologies but if you have an avatar that was already Marvel/DC'd up and your avatar hasn't been added yet please feel free to @ me and I'll add you!

Nilou

Oct 25, 2017
I'm unfortunately too exhausted to make any avatars tonight due today being a very long day but I have the weekend off so I'll help Zlug/Chris/Angie this weekend get to many of you who are waiting on your avatars to get made. We thank you all for your patience.

------------------------

Vonocourt I wrote you down in my list/added your avatar to my edits folder to add you in the next round tomorrow.

Zeusy

Avenger
Oct 30, 2017
WA
My first round of edits last night DC was in the lead by 2 users, ater tonights round of edits/additions...

dB1hp9i.jpg

bCEdPsn.png

(Extended the image 2 rows down as I didn't want to completely cover up the Marvel Logo)

Marvel has taken the overwhelming lead.

------------------

I'm bound to have missed some people so my apologies but if you have an avatar that was already Marvel/DC'd up and your avatar hasn't been added yet please feel free to @ me and I'll add you!
Idk if anyone has told ya, but I APPRECIATE you ❤️😃

Zeusy

Avenger
Oct 30, 2017
WA

Originally was gonna edit my last post, but I rather leave my mark on the thread. Saw this news as it broke... I'm still in disbelief, and sad as fuck...this one hurts...it hurts sooo much, he did so much for us (and I speak us, as a minority). It breaks my heart typing this. Thank you so much king, you have no idea how much of an influence you've been...and continue to be.