• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Ombala

Oct 30, 2017
1598625550-sans-titre-4.jpg
What do you think of DoubleFace?
Wow very nice thx

N.47H.4N

Oct 27, 2017
Unfortunately I am locked with this avatar,and I can't imagine you topping this masterpiece,otherwise I am a DC fan,Superman fan.

Nilou

Oct 25, 2017
Okay! Will add you and everyone else who requested being added tonight.
Oh big thanks to you but really take your time, I can wait; I'm in no hurry.
I'll let you know when it's done.
I would do it as long people care for them. At least I don't feel like the only one that likes to edit the avatar lol
Sometimes I wonder if people think I'm weird for doing that
These threads are always great, they've inspired me to even want to make my own Avatar thread later this year for Kena as well as because if your avatar edits I've felt inspired to try and make some of my own for my avatar as you know. So you're not weird at all! 💕haha

Thank you for making these threads.

Dec 11, 2017
ResetEra's artists always do a great job, which makes this time around both exciting and difficult! I'm a life long fan of both companies' work. Superman and Batman...X-Men and Spider-Man...The Flash and Hulk. Tough call!

EdjOGaKU0AUldRz
Here is my avatar, but without being greedy...an edit of it to represent both Team Marvel and Team DC would be really cool! (Though I'd run into the problem again probably...of which to pick. Haha.)

Thanks in advance for ANYTHING!

Spinky

Oct 25, 2017
London
DC, baby. No idea how you can cape-ify Pyramid Head, but curious to see the results.

Full pic of the art in my avi here if it helps.

Nilou

Oct 25, 2017
Zlug It took me 2 hours to make the 3 I made last night and you're here making dozens in the blink of an eye, you're incredible at this.