• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Zlug

Oct 1, 2018
I'm all in as Capcom!

Wait, this is a Marvel or DC thing? Oh.

IT'S MAHVEL, BABY!

2116.jpg

1598591915-2116.png

Deleted member 16908

Oct 27, 2017
I don't have a preference one way or the other, so do whatever you want. I'm just curious to see how my avatar could be adapted.

16908.jpg

Sorel

Oct 27, 2017
I tried a punk supergirl type spin.

Katsupergirl.png

I freakin love it !

Thank you QueenVulpix ! And Angie for the thread.

Edit: If it doesn't bother you, would it be possible to have the image in a square format so it doesn't get crop as an avatar ? I can't seem to be able to do that without altering the ratio.
Otherwise it's still a fantastic work.

Last edited:

Nilou

Oct 25, 2017

I freakin love it !

Thank you QueenVulpix ! And Angie for the thread.

Edit: If it doesn't bother you, would it be possible to have the image in a square format so it doesn't get crop as an avatar ? I can't seem to be able to do that without altering the ratio.
Otherwise it's still a fantastic work.

I'm glad you like it! I'm unfortunately at work and unable to help at the moment but someone else here might be able do in the meantime.
Knight
Here you go, hope you like it...
50278332891_7d07fafc4d_o.png
This is amazing 💕

Chris Metal

Oct 25, 2017
United Kingdom
If others would like an MC/DC avatar to be done from myself, just DM with your preference and also character if you want to.

I'll post finished version and tag users in this thread.

Canucked

Comics Council 2020 & Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
THis may sound crazy but I wanna join in... so...

MARVEL my DC MARVEL with some MARVEL

Sorel

Oct 27, 2017
So that's who turned avatar is! My 3 guesses were very wrong haha
I assume you're all set for me to add you to the marvel hype image when I'm able?

I'll tag you in about 9 or so hours max with it if no one else has gotten the chance to crop it yet.
Oh big thanks to you but really take your time, I can wait; I'm in no hurry.

Helix

Mayor of Clown Town
Jun 8, 2019
I would do it as long people care for them. At least I don't feel like the only one that likes to edit the avatar lol
Sometimes I wonder if people think I'm weird for doing that

there is nothing weird about it, you're bringing a communities and people together here, you should be proud of this tradition! 💛