• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Santini

Oct 25, 2017
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order [OT] Handheld Marvel Heroes
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order [OT] "You think this Switch in my dock stands for 'Mobile Game?'""
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order [OT] Fill Your Team with Palette-Swapped Ninjas
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order [OT] DLC is Inevitable
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order [OT] Cyclops Was Right (August 30, 2019)

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
those data mined characters that are already in game might be future free dlc when more season pass content comes out.

like, here's F4 dlc and also free blackbolt and medusa for example

MadLaughter

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: Black Order [OT] Cyclops was right...on August 30th

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: Black Order [OT] What Elsa Could You Want?

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: Black Order [OT] Thanos demands your violence

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: Black Order [OT] Where Hawkeye is as strong as Thanos

Edge

A King's Landing
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Celle, Germany
D_yUndSUwAATct_.jpg

D_yVA00UEAAgaRc.jpg

Aprikurt

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 29, 2017
So we're up to 42 different characters now with the two freebies and the first round of DLC.

MUA: Ultimate

Namtox

Nov 3, 2017
Hey everybody, I'll be reviewing this for our site, but in the meantime my wife and I are going to stream a local coop let's play from the very beginning. So if you have any questions about the game or just want to see how local coop works stop on by.

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
I'm considering this one for the OT
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order |OT| Marvel's Knights Extremely Fantastic Adventure

The Cyclops one was great

Jambi

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Anyone know if you can play early off of the Japan store like you can with other switch games?

Santini

Oct 25, 2017
a few more...

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order [OT] Super Smash Heroes Ultimate
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order [OT] Super Marvel Cartridge Deluxe
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order [OT] Super Marvel Odyssey
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order [OT] Super Marvel Party
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order [OT] Marvel Crossing: Infinite Horizons
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order [OT] Marvel S.W.O.R.D. and S.H.I.E.L.D.

Okay, I'll see myself out now.

Status
Not open for further replies.