• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Fuck yeah Kamala.

When Moon Girl & Devil Dinosaur though?

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
Ms. Marvel is definitely gonna be on my core team (alongside Star-Lord, Scarlet Witch, & either Black Panther, Captain Marvel, Miles Morales, or Nightcrawler).

NiallGGlynn

Apr 16, 2019
Cool, she looks fun. Nice to see newer characters, just need a few weirdos like Howard, Man-Thing and Devil Dino to make this roster even better.

Lord Vatek

Avenger
Jan 18, 2018
I was wondering if they were going to bring back unique conversations if you bring certain characters to certain levels and it sounds like they are.

foxuzamaki

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
So I finally saw the gameplay footage now that it's on youtube and the game actusly looks way better than this thread would have you believe, it's no GoW but y'all act like yhe graphics were made by gust or something

And you guys wonder why AA games nearly disappeared

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
I just noticed that Ms. Marvel has "Total Champion" in her description. Maybe we'll get other members of the Champions in MUA3 (Ironheart/Riri, Kid Nova/Sam, Viv Vision, etc.). Though if we get Sam, hopefully it doesn't come at the cost of Richard.

enzo_gt

Oct 25, 2017
Kind of a super lame moveset. Seems to be that way in other games she's in.

I mean, not like she has a unique power set to begin with, but no one seems to take creative liberties with them either.

Also are we gonna have a new thread with every tiny video with a tiny accompanying article that comes out? They're doing a character a day this week.

Tetra-Grammaton-Cleric

user requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
So I finally saw the gameplay footage now that it's on youtube and the game actusly looks way better than this thread would have you believe, it's no GoW but y'all act like yhe graphics were made by gust or something

And you guys wonder why AA games nearly disappeared

I've seen plenty of AA games that look way better than this visually.

Like I said, the game looks fine when pulled back and in motion but up close (specifically in cut scenes) it's rough.

Sou Da

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I mean, not like she has a unique power set to begin with, but no one seems to take creative liberties with them either.
She can turn into literally anything but turning into non-human stuff permanently reduces the effectiveness of her healing factor, some blame can be laid at GWW for never really doing anything interesting action wise with her in the later issues but it kinda feels like either Marvel is telling devs that she's a Rubber-Woman or they're just basically looking at a few panels.

bunkitz

Brave Little Spark
Oct 28, 2017
That was uhh, that was a lot shorter than I expected.

Still, looked pretty good! Looking forward to seeing more of Kamala in the game! <3

lucebuce

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Pakistan
This is possibly the first time in my life that a game being exclusive to a platform makes me salty.

This game looks SUPER good.

Joegrine_25

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Trinidad and Tobago
That the actual character models look like something from last gen if not worse, regardless of the style.

This is last gen btw.

http:///yVud.jpg

Also take into consideration that the game is viewed from a Top down approach ala the diablo games, a lot of information is on the screen at the same time. I assume a lot of power is needed to render those things on screen.