• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

AxkilAvenger

Banned
Apr 8, 2018
OMG i can by Enhanced XP Cubes with credit in the SHIELD Depot?!. Ok so they are 50,000 credits a pop...I got over 83 Million credits tho! Mwahahahaaa!!

devenger

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
I set this aside to get Civ for my new Switch, saw the DLC and that two more were planned, and ordered it. I loved the first UA and hated how they stripped everything good out of the second one.

I see Nightcrawler, Storm, Mags, Cyclops and Colossus, I'm good until FF and more Xmen.

Sparks

Senior Games Artist
Verified
Dec 10, 2018
Los Angeles
BLADE, MOONKNIGHT AND PUNISHER. What the fuck!

I have to get this now. Those are like my 3 favorite characters.

AxkilAvenger

Banned
Apr 8, 2018
Do I have to play Nightmare Mode to unlock Gauntlets? I got to level 11 in the first one but can't open the second

Geeklat

Feb 13, 2018
Have they fixed or at least attempted to fix the local co-op camera yet? If me and one other player are in a circular room fighting a boss. There's no reason for the camera to be bouncing around all over the place like Speedball pre-Linkin Park. Or for it to get stuck in or on geometry. Single player camera is fine, online camera multiplayer I don't know. I'm specifically talking about couch co-op camera being so broken that we had to give up playing due to a combination of motion sickness and an inability to do aiming abilities because where you were aiming changed as a result of the camera bouncing around making what "left" was nebulous.

Bii

Oct 25, 2017
I am pretty sure they don't cost credits... they cost random SHIELD currency that can only be gotten through nightmare mode and gauntlet

Just as AxkilAvenger have said, those specific cubes cost credits. I have 150m+ credits so it was nice to spend it on something. I have 12 Team XP ISO-8s so it's not that I really needed the cubes.

Falus

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
found this on reddit this is brillant I had to put here. Grinding people know

DB76-C3-BF-69-F6-4-D01-88-CE-7847355459-BF.jpg

3 stars trials / rainbow farm/ team xp / spin to win marvel / wakanda trials / freaking scrolling iso text ... and these damn loading

devenger

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
Thank you, game delivers today but I cant play til post exam!

I dont care about Blade etc, but I needs more xmen...

Mafro

Oct 25, 2017
found this on reddit this is brillant I had to put here. Grinding people know

DB76-C3-BF-69-F6-4-D01-88-CE-7847355459-BF.jpg

3 stars trials / rainbow farm/ team xp / spin to win marvel / wakanda trials / freaking scrolling iso text ... and these damn loading
lol I still have nightmares from those AIM snipers in Wakanda.

Brodo Baggins

Oct 27, 2017
I'd buy this if they would release an update to fix the godawful camera in co-op play. It's a decently fun game, but then you run into something like the Bullseye fight and all the fun goes out the window.

IrishNinja

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Vice City
KHONSHU BE PRAISED

man i hope moony plays more uniquely than the JP trailer, still in for him though. blade, punisher & morbius (i actually don't mind the last one) are icing on the cake

was really hoping for a new story mission here

OP
OP
Mandos

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
Are the costumes behind stupidly hard rifts again?

Gods, this game's endgame is a huge boring grind...
Actually this time they are in the newly added Shield depot and can be bought for 400 shield tokens each(each one has a recolor for purchase too after you buy the base version, goes for the 3 costumes from last month too) you can get them pretty quickly either through guantlet or nightmare(remixed story mode)

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
Any word on who voices Moon Knight & Punisher? I was able to find the VAs for Blade & Morbius, but not the other two.

Bii

Oct 25, 2017
Ran through all of Nightmare. Not sure if there was any new story elements because I skipped every convo/cutscene. haha
Got enough shield tokens to get all of the alternative costumes that were available as well as about half the characters' additional voice lines.

Deleted member 37151

Account closed at user request
Banned
Jan 1, 2018
I'm quite disappointed in this. I really loved the game. But, man, the grind to do all of the riffs and level people up is terrible.

They really need a few new environments. I'm bored of doing the same things over again. PARTICULARLY that bit in stark tower with the maze and the consoles.

It's a shame because the game is really fun and nice but I think I'm tapping out on it.

The worst thing was, because I've been trying to do rifts and over levelling characters (although my highest is still only 54), the gauntlets were so easy that they just annoyed me.

But at the same time. I want to unlock all the characters. Still have Loki, Thanos and another to go.

OP
OP
Mandos

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
I'm quite disappointed in this. I really loved the game. But, man, the grind to do all of the riffs and level people up is terrible.

They really need a few new environments. I'm bored of doing the same things over again. PARTICULARLY that bit in stark tower with the maze and the consoles.

It's a shame because the game is really fun and nice but I think I'm tapping out on it.

The worst thing was, because I've been trying to do rifts and over levelling characters (although my highest is still only 54), the gauntlets were so easy that they just annoyed me.

But at the same time. I want to unlock all the characters. Still have Loki, Thanos and another to go.
FYI, after finishing superior difficulty(or at least Asgard) you can get exp boosting ISO's in a couple of rifts(and one from Asgard for sure) . I've got a 100% exp boost and 2 84%(168%) team experience boosters

Billfisto

Oct 30, 2017
Canada

SECONDED.

Boy, I hate that part. Especially because they always seem to use it in countdown missions where you need to kill enemies to add time, but you can't actually kill anything there because they just go into a stunned state.