• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Tavernade

Tavernade
Sep 18, 2018
Have they announced a "end of phase 4" team-up film yet? Gonna be interesting to see all these new characters together instead of the usual suspects.

I think they officially said there won't be an Avengers team-up this Phase at least, but I imagine there'll be something to cap it off and lead into whatever is next. Admittedly we don't know how Falcon and the Winter Soldier will end yet, but it's strange that we don't seem to have an idea of when either character will be back. Wanda is at least in Strange 2.

I wonder if we'll see all the TV characters in some sort of team up theatrical movie, though if we're not getting an Avengers-style film I'm not sure how exactly that'd work.

Theecliff

Oct 28, 2017
looks like fun. glad we're finally getting a superhero film that channels martial arts film choreography.

also, someone needs to gif that double kick on the bus lol

Voytek

Oct 25, 2017
Looks great. I dunno who the dude is wearing that white and black makeup but he looks completely badass and I'm now a fan.

Callibretto

Oct 25, 2017
Indonesia
tumblr_mneh3ettZx1rj540wo4_r1_250.gif
I hope Trevor make a cameo, lol

Jarmel

The Jackrabbit Always Wins
Oct 25, 2017
New York
The parts that look fantastical seem interesting. The fight stuff in the urban/modern areas look bland. I'm reminded of the Black Panther Korea scene.

Osahi

Oct 27, 2017
Looks really interesting. I hope it's as close as possible to Wuxia and steers away from the usual MCU CGI battles (there are already some hints to that sadly).
And please be as standalone as possible. Give it a stinger connecting it to the MCU for all I care, but keep it at that.

Mohsenix

Mar 31, 2018
It's been 16 months since the last 'first trailer' for an MCU movie if I'm not mistaken.

Looks damn good.

Davidion

Charitable King
Oct 27, 2017
Music is meh. Everything else tho is looking up!

Embracing Wuxia is awesome. LEAN INTO THAT SHIT

Parthenios

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
The visuals are colorful and interesting, looks good. There's an awful lot of slow motion in that 2 minute trailer though.

BFIB

Oct 25, 2017
Really interested to see what they do for the Mandarin, considering a lot of the audience are casual fans, so when they hear Mandarin, they think Iron Man 3.

Soupman Prime

The Fallen
Nov 8, 2017
Boston, MA
Glad he was trolling lol( these Marvel actors troll too much). Looks great, that was def a nice teaser that showed a glimpse of what's to come. Action looks nice, wonder if it's going to be it's own thing or we'll get some other MCU pieces in there.

H.Cornerstone

Oct 27, 2017
I mean... having your bad guy called 'The Mandarin' is still some yellow-peril shit they didn't completely disassociate from lol

Just maybe they'll do something... better with it.
I am probably not the one to comment on this, but just from first look, Fu Manchu seems far worse than the Mandarin, and as you said, it will probably matter more what they do with the Mandarin.

Luke_wal

Oct 25, 2017
If a significant portion of the movie takes place in San Francisco, what's the over/under on a cast member from Ant-Man appearing in this film?