• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Best Announcement?

• Eternals cast announced

• Simu Liu as Shang-Chi, Tony Leung as Mandarin

• Doctor Strange 2/WandaVision ties

• Love and Thunder with Natalie as Thor

• Mahershala Ali as Blade

• Fantastic Four confirmation

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
I got them scoops.

2tqaARr.jpg

Feep

Lead Designer, Iridium Studios
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
As someone who has been to Comic Con six times, not streaming is elitist bullshit. Comic Con always sells out and it's an extremely expensive trip to make. Why specifically exclude your biggest fans, because they couldn't make an arbitrarily long trip? It's not gonna hurt you, Marvel. Look at E3.

Deception

Nov 15, 2017

Deleted member 5853

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I AM READY.

I AM NOT HAPPY WE DON'T HAVE A LIVESTREAM, BUT HEY THE REAL FANS ARE THE ONES THAT SHELL OUT THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS TO GO TO COMIC-CON SO FUCK THE POORS.

teacup

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
This. I'd be totally fine with that.

Even this like- you're there. Who cares if other people see it! I'm a huge fan but I have a kid and live in Australia. When am I ever really going to get a chance to go to San Diego for this? It would literally cost me thousands of dollars minimum.

OneThirtyEight

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
I cant believe Marvel would gives two shits about that at this point.
True. They can sell anything. Just slap that Studios logo on there and BAM.
Nah, it's more about tradition and exclusivity for actual Hall H attendants. Gotta get them a reason to keep coming back.
I bet they would still putt all the asses in all the seats no mather what.
would for real pay $20 to watch an official HD stream of the panel, and I'm sure I'm not alone
Just another way for Disney to make another billion. They should think about it.

Deleted member 16657

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Fascinating how this isn't streamed lol. Blizzcon has virtual tickets idk why they don't do something similar. Leaving money on the table.

Big Baybee

Oct 27, 2017
Still don't understand why this stuff isn't live streamed. People are going to show up no matter what 😕

Scuffed

Oct 28, 2017
I don't even know what I want exactly. So much has been leaked and all of it sounds great lol even if it's all fake.