• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

MadLaughter

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if they will explain why they don't time travel a second time to the spots where murder-loki is killing their people so that they can capture murder-loki before the murder happens

MadLaughter

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
E3bKCs7X0AU3GCa

Saifu

Oct 27, 2017
So with the fact that the Infinity Stones aren't really shit in the grand scheme of things.
Makes sense why the Eternals never intervened either.
Solid premier episode.

Saifu

Oct 27, 2017
Anyone was hoping that Phil Coulson flashback would give some major nods to AoS....
Sigh...

ZeoVGM

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
I wonder if they will explain why they don't time travel a second time to the spots where murder-loki is killing their people so that they can capture murder-loki before the murder happens

With time travel, there will always be issues like this. But they can easily explain it away in a Legends of Tomorrow-esque way with, "If we time travel to a place we have already visited, the entire timeline itself could be erased from existence in a paradox event."

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Really dug it. Tom Hiddleston was excellent as expected, especially in the scene where he watches his own death. Super glad he's still involved in the MCU.

Also Tara Strong voicing Miss Minutes is dope.

Hours Left

Oct 26, 2017
That was really great. I was worried that the premise would be a bit too cheesy, but I think for the most part, it feels pretty solid. Lots of very interesting threads to unravel.

I have to say that the music is blowing my mind. I love what I've heard so far. The perfect balance of creepiness.

Also, the bad version of Loki is probably…

Lady Loki

Right?

Deleted member 19782

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I knew he would learn of his "true" timeline fate. It was needed to spark off new development after all.
Tom is also an executive producer - quite the surprise.

Cuburger

Oct 28, 2017
Chris Evans was a new performance at the beginning. There's a chance he's in the series.
I assume it was an alternate take. I could be wrong but Loki's first conversation with his mom was either a deleted scene or I don't remember it. It definitely seemed like Hiddleson looked younger like it was from the TDW taping.

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
That was great.

So far, on intrigue built from the first episode...

Loki>>WV>>>>>>>>FatWS

Delio

Oct 25, 2017
So with the fact that the Infinity Stones aren't really shit in the grand scheme of things.
Makes sense why the Eternals never intervened either.
Solid premier episode.

I like how much that weighed on Loki. Like these guys were using them as paper weights after all the shit the Avengers went thru over them.