• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
loki-end-post-credits-scene-kid-classic-loki-richard-e-grant-1274047.jpeg

Looks like a weird wrench thingy bolted on to a girder block with either two fists on top or two dog heads or something, in any case I wanna see that thing in action.
Kinda looks like a super long piston rod as a handle for that hammer on the right
0d53782de9cd21f7959eaa33e09a13b2.jpg

Lord Vatek

Banned
Jan 18, 2018
I know everyone is all hyped up for Kang right now, but I don't think he's showing up in this show.

Maybe hinted at.

Nov 1, 2017
Sylvie is a child of the TVA? Did anyone catch that?

What a fucking episode. Would've been dope if Loki was actually dead and Sylvie took over, but that would be toooooo much lol.

CaptainKashup

Banned
May 10, 2018
Wait..
Could the Avengers tower be from Loki's pruned timeline ?
If every pruned variants goes there, it would make sense that their pruned worlds would do too.

The Artisan

"Angels are singing in monasteries..."
Oct 27, 2017
I always had the feeling the TVA soldiers' weapon was teleporting them, not vaporizing and killing them

cognizant

Dec 19, 2017
C'mon people, Mobius being stabbed wasn't the most shocking thing about that scene, it was the look on Loki's face. :(

thermopyle

Nov 8, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
Yeah I'm disappointed with the action but considering Falcon was shit and my expectations there were WS-tier, I've adjusted my expectations.

ngl I'd fall for my female self too. the kink shit we'd get into

Richard Grant in that get-up is amazing.

SolVanderlyn

I love pineapple on pizza!
Oct 28, 2017
Earth, 21st Century
Doubling down on Cat Loki.

TVA clerk didn't have a cat when Sylvie was bought in a child.

4pECwx4.jpg

But did when Loki was being processed in the first episode.

wPNd3xM.jpg

Can only mean ... it was the God of Meow-chif all along.
%21loki3_sm.jpg

But seriously, something is up with that, right?

EDIT: YES, the cat was printed on both sides of the mug in the first episode.
The cat being printed on the mug is making me think this might be a "maybe" instead of ridiculous

RetroMG

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
What I wouldn't give to have been a fly on the wall when they showed Richard E Grant his costume.

caliph95

Oct 25, 2017
Doubling down on Cat Loki.

TVA clerk didn't have a cat when Sylvie was bought in a child.

4pECwx4.jpg

But did when Loki was being processed in the first episode.

wPNd3xM.jpg

Can only mean ... it was the God of Meow-chif all along.
%21loki3_sm.jpg

But seriously, something is up with that, right?

EDIT: YES, the cat was printed on both sides of the mug in the first episode.
the-unbeatable-squirrel-girl-8-2015-cat-thor-1.jpg

the-unbeatable-squirrel-girl-8-2015-cat-thor-2.jpg
the-unbeatable-squirrel-girl-8-2015-cat-thor-3.jpg

(Squirrel Girl best friend makes a webcomic about Cat thor that Loki loves

mugurumakensei

Elizabeth, I’m coming to join you!
Oct 25, 2017
I'm guessing the reason Sylvie was hunted down, was something banal, like she picked up the wrong toy while playing. I think that would make more sense from a dramatic standpoint for the characters.
Or the simplest and worst reason she was hunted down cause the sacred timeline demands Loki be male

The Unsent

Oct 25, 2017
I'm suspicious of Miss Minutes...maybe it was her all along lol.
I can see Miss Minutes being an avatar of a supercomputer that ran the robot time keepers, but I have a feeling they're going to do the classic twist where Sylvie has unknowingly been hunting herself all along, and her being the power behind the TVA, relates to a metaphor about love and self-enforced barriers.

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Seeing Kid Loki. I know the MCU would never do a full on Loki production without Hiddleston, but I got flashbacks to Kieron Gillen's Journey Into Mystery.

(That run was so good.)

demosthenes

Oct 25, 2017
Haven't seen the newest episode yet:
Was talking to someone about this at work and I might have read this here or somewhere else but my hope for the show now is that Kang or someone similar is the big bad that setup the TVA to get the timeline to where they have won supremacy in the future and the TVA makes sure that timeline happens.

King Kingo

Banned
Dec 3, 2019
Am I the only one who couldn't understand what the Time-Keepers were saying? Somebody must have messed up in the audio department because they were so quiet whenever they spoke.

Or the simplest and worst reason she was hunted down cause the sacred timeline demands Loki be male

This seems like the most logical explanation and would be relevant to the theme of Loki's identity.

loco

Jan 6, 2021
Is Miss Minute like a big deal in the comics? Seems like such a minor thing in this show but i keep seeing people predicting her having a bigger role. Sorry she just seems like the least interesting thing on the show.

zoabs

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
May 7, 2018
Final act notwithstanding a really good episode.

Lots of good character moments, felt pretty dang sad for Loki during his moments of self-realization and obviously Mobius, but the anticlimactic way of going out with basically no reaction from ANYONE makes me know he's coming back. Also he still has to ride a jet-ski. (Although I would've preferred (?) him ACTUALLY dying here sans jet-ski ride but maybe after helping out Loki a LITTLE more). Could've been a really impactful death due to Mobius' charisma.

Owen Wilson is really good. I've always known he's a great actor, but he's really elevating some of the weaker material and I hope his return is as swift as it can be without it feeling cheap.

The Artisan

"Angels are singing in monasteries..."
Oct 27, 2017
Oh there's a post credit scene apparently, of course there is one that one time I don't check.
navigating through Disney+ episodes are annoying, too. It's not as easy as frame-by-frame like Netflix. Or I am just an idiot and haven't figured out how to do it right.