• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Alien Bob

Nov 25, 2017
I'm glad WandaVision and Falcon & Winter Soldier tackle serious topics but I'm also glad to get some goofy time travel comic book shit

Moppeh

Oct 28, 2017
Probably not going to watch this but I was wondering that the hell this was going to be about. Seems like a neat idea.

Captjohnboyd

Oct 25, 2017
This looks like it may be their best series yet. Disney/Marvel knocking it out of the park with these shows

Oct 25, 2017
Coming back to Era:
loki-falling-for-thirty-minutes.gif

Anyway, I'm really looking forward to this show. This may possibly be more trippy than WandaVision.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
The first trailer I remember confusing me a bit, but this one is a lot more clearer, and therefore I am more hyped now

mordecaii83

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
This continues to be the show I'm the most excited for from Marvel. I really hope the whole thing is as trippy as the trailers are making it seem!

Violater

Nov 19, 2017
After the WandaVision snooze fest and Winter soldier being just boring to me I look forward to this.

Deleted member 9241

Oct 26, 2017
This looks bonkers in the best possible way. Is Loki sitting with Black Widow at 2:06 in the trailer? Sure looks like it.

Tater

Oct 30, 2017
Looks great, although the Timekeepers seem very similar to The Agency in the Umbrella Academy. I'm not well versed in the comics, so I don't know which came first, but I guess it doesn't really matter. I fucking love time travel, this should be a lot of fun.

Spinluck

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Chicago
TV is gonna give the MCU a bunch of opportunities to be super creative.

Loki and what is essentially the time police is a cool gimmick.

DemonCarnotaur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
NYC
this looks bizarre and fun, it's going to be interesting how they'll try to push Loki into being the character he was before Thanos killed him. This is still proper bad guy Loki, but he reminds me more of him from later films.

Alien Bob

Nov 25, 2017
That was him and Nat inside the soul stone... right?

Probably a good idea to not take anything at face value.

It looks like Nat, but her hair style's closer to age of ultron, there's dirty waste pipes, we've seen other shots of the same purple-lit planet where it looks like there's some kind of mining operation, and the character has a scabbard that you can also see on another character doing a flip.

OtisPepperoni

Dec 5, 2017
I wish I hadn't watched Umbrella Academy, a lot of this would feel fresher. Still looks great though, looking forward to it.

Camwi

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Looks fucking awesome. Much more hyped for this than Falcon/Winter Soldier.

Limless

Jan 7, 2021
Is that a Korg Volca I see on the guy with all the paperwork's desk? Is he and Loki gonna make some sick beats?

Deleted member 7051

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I really like that they repeatedly referred to Loki as a "variant". I assume they're going to explain to him what happened in Infinity War and Endgame at some point then, so he knows why he's considered a variant, and that might even be why they're willing to work with him at all - because he literally died trying to stop Thanos.

At the same time, though, isn't Loki's existence as a variant kinda... sad? If he's going around closing off all the branching timelines that were created because he ran off with the Tesseract in 2012, won't he eventually have to effectively erase his own existence too?

Blader

Oct 27, 2017
Nat had long red/blonde hair when she died, the short blonde cut was in Infinity War.

GreenMamba

Oct 25, 2017
I really like that they repeatedly referred to Loki as a "variant". I assume they're going to explain to him what happened in Infinity War and Endgame at some point then, so he knows why he's considered a variant, and that might even be why they're willing to work with him at all - because he literally died trying to stop Thanos.

At the same time, though, isn't Loki's existence as a variant kinda... sad? If he's going around closing off all the branching timelines that were created because he ran off with the Tesseract in 2012, won't he eventually have to effectively erase his own existence too?
That's probably going to be a big part of his motivations in the series.

Forkball

Oct 25, 2017
I like how there are specific portal designs based on what they do.

Out of this year's Marvel shows I am most excited for this one. Seems like it could be even more surreal than Wandavision.

Tathanen

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
This is very much my shit. I think this is gonna hit the perfect tone I wanna see from MCU shows, with WaVi and FaWS sliding a bit too far in other directions for my taste (tho still consumed by me ravenously).

xyla

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
This looks really fun - Owen Wilson seems like a great cast too for this kind of role!
Didn't think that I would be looking forward to this more then to Falcon and Winter Soldier.