• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
did not expect them to give Pizzadog the fucked up eye tbh

IymkUvu.png

Tavernade

Tavernade
Sep 18, 2018
Ok, that looks SUPER fun. The Christmas theming makes it stand out, I'm excited.

Alright folks, can Rogers top the GOAT:

Joe

Oct 25, 2017
lol that was funny
"comes with a bow" is a great little line for the poster.
Rogers! the musical is so obvious I can't believe I never thought of it.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Ooh a Christmas show? Hell yea, I'm down for that, show looks like it's gonna be excellent

Legacy

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I think they've nailed the tone from the comics. Looks good! Really excited for this

Kaelan

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Maryland
Looks so damn good. And looks like there will be consequences for him as Ronin, I remember everyone complaining here that nothing happened to him because of that

Sesha

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Hawkguy and Hawkaye are in.

Premise seems a bit weird with him living in a run down building while his family is somewhere else. Hopefully that gets properly adressed and not handwaved so it can conveniently be just like the comics. Also hopefully there's some of the other tenants and it's not just him and Kate in a delapidated building between plot stuff.

I'm glad we are getting Kate at the start of her journey. It's actually a good contrast to the Fraction run where she was already years in and knew how to get shit done.

Can't wait for "Young" Avengers with near 30s Kate and Cassie, lol

cognizant

Dec 19, 2017
Uuuugh, they used the cringe-worthy gangsters from Fraction's overrated run. Other than that, looks fine.

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
Oh wow the Fraction run was also during Xmas (at least initially), I don't remember that at all, I really need to reread it

57d451428f89b89a1aff826216455334--marvel-heroes-marvel-dc.jpg

hawkguy.jpg

cognizant

Dec 19, 2017
Feels like something Shane Black should have directed, give it some extra bite.

Then again, his work has deteriorated badly considering the last Predator movie...

Solo

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I like the Christmas setting. Trailer didn't register too much either way.