• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 26, 2017
hw9ex8ktnoh81.jpg
God damn, this poster is amazing.

Legacy

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
ah fuck me Prof X and Illuminati? plus you can tell they needed someone Raimi tier for this god damn

Wanda and Strange are my least favorite characters in Marvel but am I really gonna have to watch this
Where did you see Prof and the Illuminati in the trailer?

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
So I'm totally correct in expecting Hugh Jackman for Deadpool 3 like I've been speculating for years now lol.

denx

Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
So IT WAS Shuma Gorath! People denied it for too long, now they must face the truth.
The tentacle monster is esentially Shuma Gorath. However they call it Gargantos in the movie because the name Shuma Gorath comes from the Kull books (which are Conan the Barbarian prequels), and so they are legally unable to use the name.

Forkball

Oct 25, 2017
That was definitely a lot to process. Robots, multi armed men, a minotaur, an evil squid… they nailed the madness part at least.

J_Viper

Oct 25, 2017
The trailers for this and MK alone are better than anything MCU did last year

Nice to see they're back on track

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
The tentacle monster is esentially Shuma Gorath. However they call it Gargantos in the movie because the name Shuma Gorath comes from the Kull books (which are Conan the Barbarian prequels), and so they are legally unable to use the name.
They can't use the name Shuma Gorath? Well that's disappointing 🙁

egg

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Wonder how much of What if?.. will cross over..
So far we have Strange Supreme, Ultron Bots, Captain Carter, Marvel zombies?,

lorddarkflare

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I kinda wish they got someone a little bit older but I get it. They probably want these new actors to be around for a long ass time.

Honestly, the age thing may not even matter.

The biggest reason I wanted her older is because the swagger and confidence that comics America exudes would come off as petulant from a younger actress.

But it does not seem like that is what they are doing anyway.

JCG

Oct 25, 2017
Patrick Stewart will likely just be in this movie and not necessarily continue with the role, but it should be nice to see that universe acknowledged.