• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

rsfour

Oct 26, 2017
lol this game, top 10% in blitz, so I get 4 premium pulls
15 aim security
15 hydra sniper
15...aim security
15...hydra sniper

AWESOME.

ghostmind

Oct 25, 2017
Marvel ERA has one opening for an active daily player.

Send a join request in game, and send me a PM on ERA so I know it is you.

nicoga3000

Oct 25, 2017
Game reminds me a lot of Future Fight. It's pretty fun. I'm making progress through the early stuff and have hit rank 12 or so. If there's room in an ERA squad and lower rank folks are allowed in, I'd love to get in with other folks.

Thordawgg

Nov 5, 2017
lol this game, top 10% in blitz, so I get 4 premium pulls
15 aim security
15 hydra sniper
15...aim security
15...hydra sniper

AWESOME.
Got Winter soldier and Nobu from mine. 2x blue pulls (25x shards?) which was nice. Only ever gotten one 50x shards pull way back when I first started, would be good to get another

Keyser S

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
One thing I noticed is that this game's "Offers" are truly terrible. I ignored the Captain America deal at launch, which in retrospect was great

€55 for a 3* Black Panther is insane

Cybit

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, I decided to get the Cap deal at launch, and I am glad I got that. I don't mind spending a little money on the game, considering how much I am playing it - but the BP one, without a place to farm him, is pretty ridiculous. Also, money runs out so freaking fast. Costing me 50k a level a character at level 51 here. Oof.

Deleted member 8593

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Hmpf, I got 18 "named" characters now and it's become increasingly difficult to keep them all leveled up. I think I'm just gonna have to focus on 5 heroes and 5 villains each for the time being.

Keyser S

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Yeah, it is impossible to level up everyone right now. Thanos, Wolvie, Nurse, and Gamora are the only characters I have anywhere near 10,000. Everyone else is around 5,000/6,000

Sense

Oct 25, 2017
Now there is Raid energy refill and is tied to an offer. I assume there is no other way to get this. The struggle to not spend money is real. I have 10 characters at level 50 and now it is just a slow grind each day.

rsfour

Oct 26, 2017
Now there is Raid energy refill and is tied to an offer. I assume there is no other way to get this. The struggle to not spend money is real. I have 10 characters at level 50 and now it is just a slow grind each day.

Don't bother with the raid refill, even if you could buy it. Just get the refills from the daily and achievements. With a decent team (and of course a way of healing/sustain) you should be fine not using them to heal. 100 isn't much. If you know how to manage the enemy AI and you've got a solid team, you can make it through raid nodes very easily, aside from some end boss nodes, and the godawful Nobu one in T2, right side near the end.

Sense

Oct 25, 2017
Don't bother with the raid refill, even if you could buy it. Just get the refills from the daily and achievements. With a decent team (and of course a way of healing/sustain) you should be fine not using them to heal. 100 isn't much. If you know how to manage the enemy AI and you've got a solid team, you can make it through raid nodes very easily, aside from some end boss nodes, and the godawful Nobu one in T2, right side near the end.
Yea the nobu one with the dozen enemies and multiple healers are the worst. I do manage to get rank 1 or 2 majority of the raids using one healer and 4 strong characters and the occasional heal. The raid refill I am talking about is not for healing, it is to refill your raid energy to continue playing like the credits you get for campaign energy(50 credits for 120 energy etc)

rsfour

Oct 26, 2017
Yea the nobu one with the dozen enemies and multiple healers are the worst. I do manage to get rank 1 or 2 majority of the raids using one healer and 4 strong characters and the occasional heal. The raid refill I am talking about is not for healing, it is to refill your raid energy to continue playing like the credits you get for campaign energy(50 credits for 120 energy etc)

Oh shit, gotcha. Ok, then I'll still say it isn't worth it if you've got a competent alliance that can handle raids that can consistently clear 60% without anyone actually spending money or cores. 100% is a different issue entirely, you don't want to be the only person spending money or cores on refills. I believe you get 50 energy in 12 hours anyway.

Seductivpancakes

user requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Brooklyn
That Thanos last fight is really dumb. Dr. Strange gets killed real quick. Especially after Thanos does his AOE move. Dr.Strange's turn doesn't come up fast enough.

Is there a trick to it? I"m using Luke Cage, Wolverine, Spider-Man, Dare-Devil and Punisher all level 34.

Last edited:

xGeneral Ice

Nov 1, 2017
Oh man this game is like DC legends. Ima gonna be playing this on the regular

What's the benefits for being in an alliance?

Durden

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Mobile game developers must just be relishing in this "shard" system stuff taking over.

I mean, at first they got people paying for characters in games. Then they got people paying for random characters in games. Now they have people paying for fucking random pieces of characters in games.

Bahahah. Kind of amazing.

rsfour

Oct 26, 2017
That Thanos last fight is really dumb. Dr. Strange gets killed real quick. Especially after Thanos does his AOE move. Dr.Strange's turn doesn't come up fast enough.

Is there a trick to it? I"m using Luke Cage, Wolverine, Spider-Man, Dare-Devil and Punisher all level 34.

You need a healer, night nurse or hand sorceress, helps quite a bit.

Danicard

Oct 27, 2017
Hello. My friend karnage10 is in the GreatLakesEravengers guild. i just started playing this game. Do you mind if i join your guild?

Deleted member 16657

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Mobile game developers must just be relishing in this "shard" system stuff taking over.

I mean, at first they got people paying for characters in games. Then they got people paying for random characters in games. Now they have people paying for fucking random pieces of characters in games.

Bahahah. Kind of amazing.

tbh I vastly prefer this system to others. DBZ Dokkan Battle was the game I played before this and I hated it because if you got unlucky with your random pulls there was nothing you could do. Here the random pulls are awful but can be ignored to just farm shards or earn them from various modes.

Thordawgg

Nov 5, 2017
Oh man this game is like DC legends. Ima gonna be playing this on the regular

What's the benefits for being in an alliance?
Being in an alliance allows you to raid which has good rewards such as bulk ability upgrade materials or Thanos shards. There is supposed to be alliance wars later but that has not been enabled yet so no idea what that will be like

Caliaztec

Oct 27, 2017
Palm Desert,CA
DWfGF1a.jpg

Feels good to get past 500... I need an alliance though this default one is booty people going in same lanes and ruining raids...

Thordawgg

Nov 5, 2017
DWfGF1a.jpg

Feels good to get past 500... I need an alliance though this default one is booty people going in same lanes and ruining raids...
Well I was just checking activity of the great lakes eravengers and one of our guys is nearly 7 days inactive which is the cutoff to kick someone, so If it reaches that point I can pm you an invite if you'd like.

On another note; people who have reached top 500 blitz, what kind of score did you achieve?

Caliaztec

Oct 27, 2017
Palm Desert,CA
Well I was just checking activity of the great lakes eravengers and one of our guys is nearly 7 days inactive which is the cutoff to kick someone, so If it reaches that point I can pm you an invite if you'd like.

On another note; people who have reached top 500 blitz, what kind of score did you achieve?

Be very interested start playing a week ago but with my job I am able to have it open so just being as active as possible while still being F2P aside from the cap starter pack... been playing future fight too I feel it's not nearly as polished as this game but it's been out for a few years and it's roster has some great deep cuts I hope make their way over time to this game and as it evens out it's pay mechanics and hero prices a bit more fairly. But I am hooked, it's just definitely slowing down now in the level 39 range and at like 16500 rating.

Feel like mats for equipment from campaign mission farming are quite a bit rarer the more you play and higher level you get.

rsfour

Oct 26, 2017
I do have hand sorceress and Shield medic, but I figured they're too weak even when high level to take much punishment. I'll give it a try.

This is the one with uhh, Thor at the end? Just have to survive his four turns right? Hand sorc is I think the second best healer after nurse.
Unfortunately, nurse is late in the heroes campaign I believe.

I'll have to look up who the enemies are, you'll probably have to prioritize specific ones.

Seductivpancakes

user requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Brooklyn
This is the one with uhh, Thor at the end? Just have to survive his four turns right? Hand sorc is I think the second best healer after nurse.
Unfortunately, nurse is late in the heroes campaign I believe.

I'll have to look up who the enemies are, you'll probably have to prioritize specific ones.
Dr Strange has to open portals, taking 4 turns, but even with a heal, and 2 taunts, he still gets his ass beat. He is slow as Luke Cage.

ghostmind

Oct 25, 2017
Marvel ERA has one alliance member opening. If interested send me a PM on ERA with your Strikeforce name, and send a join request in the game.

Mo0

Oct 25, 2017
tbh I vastly prefer this system to others. DBZ Dokkan Battle was the game I played before this and I hated it because if you got unlucky with your random pulls there was nothing you could do. Here the random pulls are awful but can be ignored to just farm shards or earn them from various modes.
Yeah, it keeps it feeling like those things are attainable eventually, rather than just a completely bullshit wall.

This is fun so far, I'm level 22 so I won't try to get into an alliance yet. My one gripe, as with all of these, is that it sounds like "just use who you have" doesn't work for very long. I don't like having to adhere to tier lists very much.

Deleted member 16657

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

AW6Z48I.jpg

You need around 550k+ now it seems

nicoga3000

Oct 25, 2017
So for these nodes to farm things like Yondu, Night Nurse, etc...Is that just a CRAZY slow burn? I auto-clear it and get 2 shards. So like, that's going to take forever to farm up, right?

Deleted member 16657

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So for these nodes to farm things like Yondu, Night Nurse, etc...Is that just a CRAZY slow burn? I auto-clear it and get 2 shards. So like, that's going to take forever to farm up, right?

Yeah. It takes weeks not days. One nice way to get some more shards is blitz like the captain america blitz that just happened. If you get top 10% which is pretty easy once you know what you're doing you can get an easy 45 shards which is sometimes enough to outright unlock the character like it was when they did Yondu blitz

nicoga3000

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah. It takes weeks not days. One nice way to get some more shards is blitz like the captain america blitz that just happened. If you get top 10% which is pretty easy once you know what you're doing you can get an easy 45 shards which is sometimes enough to outright unlock the character like it was when they did Yondu blitz

So it's similar to Future Fight in that respect. Noted.

Also, I bought the Cap pack because everyone kept talking about how good of a deal it was. Seems to be solid so far. Do good deals like that come along often?

Keyser S

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017

Also, I bought the Cap pack because everyone kept talking about how good of a deal it was. Seems to be solid so far. Do good deals like that come along often?

Cap was a launch day (week?) deal, and ever other offer has been terrible. I laugh every time the game recommends me the 100 Black Panther Orbs for €55 offer.

Deleted member 16657

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

No, that's like the only thing worth buying. I think there was only one other comparable one of 15x Nebula for $5 but she's not nearly as good as Cap

edit: as a personal preference I actually don't mind the 50% off gold for core deals

Durden

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

Yeah I get it. I still play Dokkan actually and yeah it's all about fucking it's players. But still, just the concept of it is pretty hysterical.

Got my 45 Cap shards from 1-10%, which means I finally got him. Now if only I actually had the resources to pump him up.

Deleted member 16657

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Yeah I get it. I still play Dokkan actually and yeah it's all about fucking it's players. But still, just the concept of it is pretty hysterical.

Got my 45 Cap shards from 1-10%, which means I finally got him. Now if only I actually had the resources to pump him up.

Do your best to invest! Cap has never left my team since I got him.

Deleted member 16657

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Daaaaaamn I'm a long ways off. Was tempted to crack 200k but didn't wanna invest since I thought it wouldn't be enough... Looks like I was right, I'd hoped I would've been closer than that though, not even halfway

The scores for the launch shard got way out of control after they dropped Dr. Strange and the whales went hard. We're going to be caught up with beta the next premium character blitz I bet.