• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Edge

A King's Landing
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Celle, Germany
Oh no I'm not talking milestone shards, those are trash. Not even talking about top 500 which is nice but not available to all. I'm talking about the actual Blitz currency which you get a decent chunk of through milestones. I can usually buy 2-3 5x shards a day since they cycle blitzes so fast.

Oh yeah, totally forgot that, sorry.

That's good, I agree. Played a few weeks and only started like 3 days ago to invest in that shards and already have Drax now.

Ploid 6.0

Oct 25, 2017
Is this worth it?

pATJCVL.png

What are these purple currencies? Do missions reset after a day or so or do I have to use these purple currencies to access them again to farm?

Deleted member 16657

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Is this worth it?

pATJCVL.png

What are these purple currencies? Do missions reset after a day or so or do I have to use these purple currencies to access them again to farm?

Purple are cores which are the premium currency of the game and in somewhat short supply.

Missions reset after a day so you don't need to use the purple to access them again, only if you want to play them more than the limit in one day. Cores should be spent for energy refreshes which you can do 3 times a day for 50 cores a pop.

This offer is somewhat tempting imo. You get one of these every 10 levels, increasing the amount of gold you get. Gold is super, super demanded cause you need it for everything. I personally bought the level 40 and 50 offer and don't regret it but I have a high arena placement and steady core income from that so I didn't mind losing the cores.

mp77

Oct 27, 2017
Can someone help me out when it comes to raids? I'm in some random alliance that i joined when I first started playing, am at level 47, but the launch button is always grayed out.and I don't understand what the problem could be yet I feel like I'm missing something obvious. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

MathYou

Mar 6, 2018
The leader of any alliance has the ability to restrict who has access to launch new raids. If you are just a member, you might not have the ability to do that.

mp77

Oct 27, 2017
The leader of any alliance has the ability to restrict who has access to launch new raids. If you are just a member, you might not have the ability to do that.

Ah OK. The person who is the leader apparently hasn't been active for three weeks so that explains things. Well if anyone has an opening in their alliance or is creating one let me know, I"m happy to join/contribute.

arimanius

Oct 27, 2017
So I just hit 20 and the game puts you in a random alliance which I find odd. If anyone has an alliance with any open spots I'd be happy to join. Name is the same as here.

Da-Kid

Banned
Apr 3, 2018
Yeah they need to improve character shards. I'd make 5 the minimum you can get, 1 is just stupid and discourage. And asking me to collect triple digits to get one chatachar is ridiculous, especially considering a lot of characters have no way to get their shards specifically.

Rellyrell28

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah they need to improve character shards. I'd make 5 the minimum you can get, 1 is just stupid and discourage. And asking me to collect triple digits to get one chatachar is ridiculous, especially considering a lot of characters have no way to get their shards specifically.
I mean just a little while I was one short of a JJ shard and I got it in a basic orb to unlock her lol.

Oct 27, 2017
Henderson, NV
Just saw a commercial for this. I hate to be that guy, but did anybody else find this off color ? It's one of those things that doesn't really fit the tone of what Marvel does, and I kind of disliked it. Marvel usually goes out of its way to show that everyday people are bigger heroes than the ones with powers, so it was really jarring when it went from sentimental and rousing to this weird comic jab. It's probably just me, but it definitely surprised me.

Deleted member 16657

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Just saw a commercial for this. I hate to be that guy, but did anybody else find this off color ? It's one of those things that doesn't really fit the tone of what Marvel does, and I kind of disliked it. Marvel usually goes out of its way to show that everyday people are bigger heroes than the ones with powers, so it was really jarring when it went from sentimental and rousing to this weird comic jab. It's probably just me, but it definitely surprised me.

Probably appealing to the younger crowd? Although yeah, its so heavy in tone at the beginning that kids would probably get bored and stop watching. I get the idea though

Keyser S

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Quick word of warning. I have seen people posting Infinity War spoilers in the General Chat of both Strike Force and Future Fight

Even if you choose to remove chat in options, i have seen it pop up at the bottom of the screen in some menus sometimes.

I have no idea if they are true, but if you are looking to avoid spoilers both games are bad places to be right now.

Oct 28, 2017
London
Quick word of warning. I have seen people posting Infinity War spoilers in the General Chat of both Strike Force and Future Fight

Even if you choose to remove chat in options, i have seen it pop up at the bottom of the screen in some menus sometimes.

I have no idea if they are true, but if you are looking to avoid spoilers both games are bad places to be right now.

Thanks for the heads up.

M.J.

Oct 25, 2017
Remove alliance and general chat or else general will still pop up if just alliance chat is enabled.

Edge

A King's Landing
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Celle, Germany
How much of a daily time sink is this game? Still playing Marvel Puzzle Quest a lot.

At first you have much to do when you are new, but if you are at the same point as me at the moment around level 40, maybe half an hour daily, maybe a few minutes more. You burn through the energy pretty quickly and alliance raids are also pretty quick.

Palette Swap

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017

Thanks for the warning, man. I hadn't thought of that.

And yeah, I wish I could turn general chat off in both MFF and this, or at least default it to your alliance, not random people. I don't believe the option in this one is to turn general chat off so much as it is to restrict it to your region.

Durden

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Comon Great Lakes, put more work into these raids! The Thanos raid bosses are crazy though. If I'm able to beat one myself, my characters are usually all dead. Be the main thing is we need more people. Why are we only 17/24? Get in here! Even if think you can't do much, it's separate energy anyway. If you don't use health packs you're not wasting anything.

rsfour

Oct 26, 2017
Speaking of raids, thanos team 1 for example in great lakes. It's full, but including myself, I only see seven of us. Someone was actually on the same path as me but disappeared. Don't think he branched ahead since I didn't hit the path yet when it happened.

So of the five or six nodes remaining on my side, half will be incomplete. Unless someone is actually able to go across the map along the completed nodes to where I am lol.

Edit - NM some of the crew moved over

Last edited:

Edge

A King's Landing
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Celle, Germany
Comon Great Lakes, put more work into these raids! The Thanos raid bosses are crazy though. If I'm able to beat one myself, my characters are usually all dead. Be the main thing is we need more people. Why are we only 17/24? Get in here! Even if think you can't do much, it's separate energy anyway. If you don't use health packs you're not wasting anything.

Yes, it's annoying and frustrating. We are basically never more than 15-18 people in it. Can't we just kick the ones out that obviously doesn't want to play?

Deleted member 1627

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah it's a little frustrating. There will likely be a slot opening up tomorrow and a further 2 or three by the weekend as people hit 7 days inactivity.

Tunesmith

Fraud & Player Security
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Will keep an eye for an alliance slot. Level 55 now just coasting in a default alliance.

Thordawgg

Nov 5, 2017
Man it would be really nice if once you reach the end boss of a raid you could work back and clear empty nodes. Couple of times just one or two nodes remaining and the player set to clear that path is spent while I'm just waiting for the raid to end with spare energy and troops

Ploid 6.0

Oct 25, 2017
So...

"Spend campaign energy to contribute ____ raid keys."

In order to do these daily objectives I need to be in a clan? When I hit [GO] it just takes me to the missions screen.

Last edited:

Thordawgg

Nov 5, 2017
Ah, thanks. Just now got the raid tutorial. Wish I saved my energy until after all this.
Don't worry it resets tomorrow and the all clear achievement for wolverine doesn't require this to be maxed.

From what I can tell it's just a balancing tool, it stops whales from amassing bulk raid keys keeping it even 600/day for everyone

Deadpool

Oct 27, 2017
Hey all, keep forgetting around resetera, I'll try to check in more regularly.
I think with Discord, my need for forums is a lot less than before.

On topic though, enjoying this. Looking forward to unlocking a few more characters that I actually want (Thor, Iron Man, Thanos, Strange, more GOTG etc).

Hope they reduce the energy costs a bit in the future for the dedicated Bio levels.

Don't know about everyone else but my biggest bottlenecks in this game are gold and FREAKIN' Improved Basic Catalysts, my lawd.

Thordawgg

Nov 5, 2017
Yeah I always buy the catalysts when I see them in the supply store. Its painful to spend the gold since that's a scarce commodity already but then at least I can spend my energy elsewhere since the drop rate for catalysts is low and energy cost is high

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Don't play many gatcha games, but the game seems might generous in what you can earn in game

Oct 25, 2017
The Cyclone State
Just started playing this and the quality is better than expected. I love the finishing animations. Is there a ResetEra group on there?

Marvel Puzzle Quest is my other long time game.

Also, is there a good visual guide of what all the currencies and rewards are? I get so much random stuff from winning I don't know what most of it is used for...

Last edited:

Ploid 6.0

Oct 25, 2017
I had nothing to do while I wait on missions to reset so I downloaded Marvel Future Fight again. It said I haven't played for 484 days and they loaded me down with so much awesome stuff that I'm glad I didn't play for so long. Black Desert did something similar where I would stop playing for a month when I actually wanted to just to get on the awesome exp servers.

If this game ever gets a welcome back, or catch up system I'll be looking into it for sure.