• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

deimosmasque

Ugly, Queer, Gender-Fluid, Drive-In Mutant, yes?
Apr 22, 2018
Tampa, Fl
Hopefully that's what it stays. I love the actor/character as much as the next person but yeah.
While I like the idea and independently had the idea myself when I saw Woo in WandaVision I hope if it doesn't happen fans stay chill about it.

I will actually point out the tweet even says it's a long shot.

MetalMagus

Avenger
Oct 16, 2018
Maine
Does literally every other episode of every goddamn Disney show have to be some backdoor for another spinoff. Christ.

I get the fatigue, but it should be noted that Marvel is an 82 year old company with comic lines that, while primarily is about Super Heroes, has also had comics on War stories, Adventure, Spy Thrillers, Horror, Young Romance, Sci-Fi, and pure Fantasy.

Like, give me a wiki and an hour and I could draft a entire programming block of shows just based on Marvel properties - and then do it again for the next three seasons.

Aug 13, 2019
Hell yeah! I'd love a Jimmy Woo Spin-off. Never read (about) Agents of Atlas either, so if it's based on that it'll be completely new to me.
3D Man!

latest

I still hate him for what he did at the end of Secret Invasion.

Oct 25, 2017
for real though jimmy woo MCU x files sounds potentially awesome
if it's a good pitch then im all for it
hope it pans out

Last edited:

Bajan32

Oct 28, 2017
So crazy to see my old work buddy blow up so much. Such a great dude. Deserves all of it!

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
is that on Disney plus or Hulu

All seven seasons are on Netflix in the US.

I'll get ahead of it: The first season is a bit rough. Don't skip it. It's extremely important down the line and the Winter Soldier tie-in near the end is where the series starts to find its voice.

But after that, it's almost non-stop greatness, with season 4 being one of the top tier pieces of media in the MCU.

moncho13

Jul 18, 2018
I would totally watch an original mcu based show with an x files vibe. The dudes also delightful and would be cool to see more diverse lead representation on shows. I saw a funny tik tok about the "best character development arc ever" from the Antman movie with him asking Lang about the card trick to him using the trick to give Rambeau his business card!

TalonJH

Oct 27, 2017
Louisville, KY
I like Randall Park a lot so im game for anything that gets him more work. I like the premise because it gives a good way for Marvel to give smaller character like Howard the Duck and Cosmo some air. Can you imagine a scen with Park and one or both of these characters?

ClassAndFear

Oct 30, 2017
I have no doubt that this show idea is in consideration at marvel. No doubt at all, and no doubt it was also in consideration before a tweet got a lot of likes.
I also have no doubt that this guy won't run it. This is a show where they could have close to their pick of working TV writers, literally anybody.

Joni

Oct 27, 2017
Go for it. Jimmy Woo and Kat Dennings would be a very fun show. I would watch 10 episodes of that every year.