• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 25, 2017

tenor.gif

Ganransu

Nov 21, 2017
Still hurts that Black Panther is gone.. I'll miss his voice.

By the way, where's Ghost?

Ant Man 2 spoiler?
I thought she was definitely going to be the one to save Ant Man from that predicament he was in

Last edited:

Sandstar

Oct 28, 2017
Huh. Guess I should watch thor (I own it, waiting for my complete playthrough before engame)

Sandstar

Oct 28, 2017
Valkyrie is in this? I didn't know.

No one did (apart from, you know, some of the people involved with making the movie). It was heavily suspected (She announced she had a movie coming out in april, and this was the only one she might've been in) and there was a toy with her in a quantum suit that had pictures of it leaked, but this was the first official confirmation by Marvel.

Cuburger

Oct 28, 2017
I love that they went this route.

It not only gives people something to talk about, but it gives almost nothing away from the movie, since even the people who lived or died off-screen during Infinity War is something that we will likely find out about at the beginning (unless we think they are dead and just are missing ;D).

It's like the Days of Future Past cover where you see the characters and your looking at all the characters like, "Oh shit, now I have to read this to see what happened to so-and-so!"

f377ba28-a358-4871-b4aa-0259db112822.jpg

It also gives Marvel a chance to show all the characters who may or may not be in the movie (although I'm guess they all will be in some way), without having to put everyone in the trailer just to remind people who exists in this universe and who may or may not have been dusted, and instead just focus on what the core of the story is about. Infinity War got to have that type of marketing, about getting everyone together, this gets to focus on what is at stake. It's really cool, and I really like that we've seen so little of the film and it's over 3 hours long! We are going to be in for a treat!

Ambient80

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Ctrl+F "Luis"

0 matches

None of you had asked for Luis yet. You are all horrible people.
It's implied that he survived because who else is gonna give us the recap of all the MCU movies before Endgame begins?

I would pay all of the money for him to give a recap of the MCU before Endgame begins like he does in Ant-man. ALL. OF. THE. MONEY.