• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 27, 2017
C6LImDX.jpg

This is the best one prove me wrong

MadLaughter

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I have an odd request:

can anyone turn this into a black and white 'avenge the fallen' poster? It's the picture I use for my D&D character who died (Yes, I know it's League of Legends fanart)

https://imgur.com/a/Hvh00ti

I would be forever in debt

Gustaf

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
why would they group, tony, steve and thor with black widow instead of bruce?

also it is really telling that maybe they see black widow as a frontliner, and yet she is the only one without a solo movie

SpinierBlakeD

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2018
Anyone else think it looks weird with the tag line printed across their foreheads?

Rodney McKay

Oct 26, 2017
Valkyrie you say....Hype that couldn't go higher has gone higher. Korg next pls.

Edit.

I believe Infinity War only showed half the ship for those confused, half the people were probably cut adrift.

main-qimg-a83ec9986817212ae61505bda0fa7cb9
Thanos is such an asshole about his "killing half the population" ideology.

He apparently kills half of the Asgardians when only days before Hela slaughters a large portion of the population (that we can see), and probably a fair amount of people didn't make it off of Asgard before it exploded.

Asgard didn't even seem like that large of a planet or population of people to begin with, since the entire rest of their population fits in a single ship, they hardly seemed like a civilization in need of culling.

TheFuzz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ehuehuehue. There are two "leaked" scripts that make the most sense having watched the trailers. Both were released after Infinity War. If one of those is true, the ending will piss off a loooot of people.

There is literally zero chance anyone knows the whole movie. The Russo's shot multiple scenes with different plot points in IW and no one ever saw the full script there so while it will likely have some parts, neither leaked script will be 100% accurate.

TheFuzz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
We will see. The same was said about Infinity War and the script was revealed in October '17. I hope whatever is out there is fake, though.

Wasn't it also eventually revealed that the script you're referring too got a lot of plot points wrong? I remember hearing that it was bits and pieces combined with some guesses.

MrChocolate

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Wasn't it also eventually revealed that the script you're referring too got a lot of plot points wrong? I remember hearing that it was bits and pieces combined with some guesses.

I edited my reply, forgot to clarify. The fact that Spidey, GOTG, Strange died and also how they died was very accurate. But also they got wrong the fact that Stark actually died

TheFuzz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I edited my reply, forgot to clarify. The fact that Spidey, GOTG, Strange died and also how they died was very accurate. But also they got wrong the fact that Stark actually died

Gotcha, no problem. That's why I thought parts were wrong. They clearly produced and filmed some scenes to use as misdirects, I have no doubt they did it again and a lot is still only known by a few with NDA's.