• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Alpheus

Oct 25, 2017
Arch femme rep is awesome. Hope the character is treated well by Marvel and the design is really good too.

Grimmjow

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Loving the suit.

Also Kraven the Hunter as Spider-Man is hilarious. He became what he swore to defeat!

Deleted member 9241

Oct 26, 2017
I'm shocked to see myself in the minority that dislikes the costume. I think it is laughable and using a tomato spider is also pretty silly, but it is a cool looking spider with great colors. As I look over the costume I almost feel like a palate swap would make it look better. Make all the yellow black and all the black yellow but keep everything else the same.

WhySoDevious

Oct 31, 2017
As a gay man, not a fan.

I mean, to me, it looks like an offensive stereotypical portrayal of gay men in the 80s.

Maybe I'd change my mind if I read the comics, but I dislike this first impression.

OP
OP
KtotheRoc

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Loving the suit.

Also Kraven the Hunter as Spider-Man is hilarious. He became what he swore to defeat!

Kraven's most famous story is Kraven's Last Hunt where he defeats Spider-Man, buries him alive, and then runs around dressed as Spider-Man. So an AU where Kraven actually is Spider-Man is hilarious.

rusty chrome

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I dig the costume. Are there any other yellow prominent themed spider-man suits?
The black pride suit in Sony's Spider-Man: Miles Morales game has the BLM yellow and black.

5g26mdnc4c871.jpg

J-Skee

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
Are Lord & Miller always involved in this whole mini series or is it just a one-off?