• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Servbot24

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Looking good. I dunno how Spider-characters consistently have the best designs in the industry.

Oct 26, 2017
Appalachia
That whole top design is just doing it for me. Those sleeves, the shoulders, that collar. Reminds me of something Prince would wear lol. Hope to see some panels where that yellow really pops

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
the drip though, that suit is heat

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
Femme Spider-Man?

Yes.

Yes.

Also, I do love a dramatic sleeve.

Cana

▲ Legend ▲
Mar 27, 2021
Why is them a King of Fighters character

..Id say Team Mexico if anything

mbpm

Oct 25, 2017
A long time coming. Marvel's treatment of LGBTQ+ characters in the Spider-Verse has been embarrassing (look at the treatment of Exiles Spider-MJ and Ultimate Jessica Drew). Hopefully Web-Weaver doesn't fall into limbo after the new Spider-Verse event.
what went wrong with those?

OP
OP
KtotheRoc

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
what went wrong with those?

Exiles Spider-MJ was killed rather unceremoniously in the first Spider-Verse event and Ultimate Jessica Drew fell into comic book limbo after the end of the Ultimate line (she didn't make the jump like Miles Morales did).

Yasuke

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Oh my, that design's dope.

Spider-folk continue to have the best fits in the business.

Mar 11, 2020
I like the design of the suit, but i just REALLY want some non femme gay representation going on already :( it's become such a stereotype.

Kemal86

Oct 25, 2017
Really cool designed. I find a lot of modern costumes / redesigns to be off putting, typically over-designed, but this one is slick as fuck.

OP
OP
KtotheRoc

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I dig the costume. Are there any other yellow prominent themed spider-man suits?

jsqjilag61971.jpg

latest

(They even put MJ in this suit once.)

1hkbag74ztgy.jpg

(This was regular MJ and it was just for a single issue, lol.)

latest

But Mangaverse MJ did have this outfit, lol.)

Xenocthul

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I love this design. Hopefully he can stick around longer than most alternative universe spider-people.

ToddBonzalez

The Pyramids? That's nothing compared to RDR2
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Sick suit. I want him to show up in a Spiderverse movie. Maybe Through The Spiderverse pt. 2.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
Kind of wish he had a cape that terminated at the same length of his sleeves. Might look too much like a matador then. Like the look. The back especially.

Says he's a fasion designer at Van Dyne and now I really want to see what he'd do with The Wasp's costume.

TheMadTitan

Oct 27, 2017
Not a fan of the flared sleeves. Invokes the kind of hate that I only hold for pirate swashbuckler boots and flared gloves (yes, I'm shitting on Cap's costume).

Nacho

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
digging the costume design. Feel like i can already get a pretty good sense of who this character is just from that.

Claire Delune

10 Years in the Making
Oct 25, 2017
Greater Seattle Area
Dig the costume, but the sleeves seem an odd choice for a Spider-Man type. Just seems like they'd get in the way and flap around with all the acrobatics and web-slinging antics Spider-Man usually finds himself doing.

famicorpse

Unshakable Resolve
Banned
Mar 15, 2019
I'm obsessed with the costume already. Miss Weaver is EATING and leaving no crumbs!!!

Mar 11, 2020
Has it? I feel like a lot of gay characters in superheroes aren't flamboyant like that, but I could be wrong.
Most i seem to come across in any media, though representation is low in general. TV/Movies is the worst of it usually. I can probably count on my fingers the amount that really haven't been at least somewhat stereotypical. I still don't feel like i ever see someone truly like the way me or my husband are.

bryehn

Oct 27, 2017
Ottawa
I was expecting "regular dude that has a boyfriend", but that design is great, especially if the character is a fashion designer. Harder to keep that identity secret I'd think though lol