• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fishtank

Nov 30, 2017

I have read all the comics as a kid and even more so as an adult. Glad to see this final movie finally arrive.

Enjoy!

OP
OP
Fishtank

Fishtank

Nov 30, 2017
Please remove.... :( didn't see the one from this morning. Searched for Marvel. Not Avengers.

Star-Lord

Oct 25, 2017
Dude... what is the point of this thread we have a trailer thread already lock mods.

digitalrelic

Weight Loss Champion 2018: Biggest Change
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
LMAO thank you for sharing this trailer, all of Era seems to have missed it the entire day.

OP
OP
Fishtank

Fishtank

Nov 30, 2017
To be fair. It has been a hell awful day. So Saw that searched marvel and I was like oh man how could now one see this.

And then started scrolling through the rest of threads. Then I saw it and was like FUCK.

Dringus

Oct 27, 2017
This is amazing... Especially on a forum like this to think this might go unnoticed.

Deleted member 5666

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I have read all the comics as a kid and even more so as an adult. Glad to see this final movie finally arrive.

Enjoy!
Okay I have two questions:

1. Why did you call the movie "Marvel: Endgame" lol.

2. You know this is not the final MCU movie....right? It won't even be the final Avengers movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.