• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Nakenorm

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017

Coming in September, Ethan Sacks and Luigi Zagaria assemble a new team of mystical heroes in 'Midnight Suns' #1.
Marvel's fiercest mystical defenders will be called upon to battle a dangerous new enemy in a new limited series by writer Ethan Sacks and artist Luigi Zagaria. MIDNIGHT SUNS will embrace the legacy of the original fan-favorite series with a new lineup that reflects today's Marvel Universe. The team's new iteration will consist of Blade; Kushala, the Ghost Rider also known as Spirit Rider; Magik; Wolverine; Nico Minoru; and Zoe Laveau, the breakout character from STRANGE ACADEMY.
"As a fan of the original MIDNIGHT SONS, I am honored and stoked to continue that legacy, and I'm grateful to editor Tom Groneman for giving me the chance to dabble in this mystical corner of the Marvel Universe," Sacks said. "We're going to conjure up some wild otherworldly action to go along with some themes that have real world resonance. Having fallen in love with the team book concept on STAR WARS: BOUNTY HUNTERS, I'm primed and ready to put this lineup of heroes through hell...so to speak."

"Seeing the first issue pages come in, I can also say artist Luigi Zagaria's art is going to cast a spell over readers," he said of his collaborator. "It's just stunning work. He's at the top of his game."
midnightsuns2022001.jpg

More over at Marvel: https://www.marvel.com/articles/com...-again-new-comic-series-2022?linkId=169575236

Deleted member 25606

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Always love seeing Nico, and great that Zoe will be there, the Cast of Strange Academy deserve better than they got, though it's Doyle I would really like to see but I get why he wouldnt be in something like this.

Stath

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Mar 4, 2022
I expected a typo, but a part of me was also very curious as to what Dund could otherwise mean. I am vaguely disappointed.

deimosmasque

Ugly, Queer, Gender-Fluid, Drive-In Mutant, yes?
Apr 22, 2018
Tampa, Fl
If your are going to use Wolverine at least use the one that literally has fought Blackheart and demons and has even been cursed with the dark soul before.

znwHJBN.png

Emperor_El

Oct 29, 2017
Rather have Deadpool than Wolverine. His 2 recent stints as ruler of a monster kingdom puts him a lot closer to the Midnight Suns' type of action.

awilliams213

Oct 27, 2017
CT
Happy to see Blade in print once a year it feels like Marvel does an appearance with him either delivering a thingy to someone who needs it or protecting NYC bodega's from vampires.

alundra311

Oct 25, 2017
I initially didn't want to open the thread because I didn't know what "Midnight Dund" is and it didn't sound interesting to me. Glad I did. Had a good laugh today. LMAO.

Feb 16, 2022
If your are going to use Wolverine at least use the one that literally has fought Blackheart and demons and has even been cursed with the dark soul before.

znwHJBN.png
I wouldn't say no to Laura either, but it's not like Logan hasn't had his fair share of shit throughout his history. Man went to hell several times.

Edit: tagged the wrong post

Last edited:

Dr Doom

Oct 25, 2017
I though there's a parody comics Midnight Dund starring Squirrel Girl, Howard the Duck, Gwenpool, and Spider-Pork

So Magik got her sword back