• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cognizant

Dec 19, 2017
Bruh... I'm reading World War Hulk right now and this shit is insane. It's like the apocalyptic destruction in Akira lol. Damn you Universal! The closest we got to this was Tony and Hulk tussling in Age of Ultron. Whedon did the best with what he had, and did a good job at making Hulk terrifying.

OP
OP
Oct 25, 2017
Bruh... I'm reading World War Hulk right now and this shit is insane. It's like the apocalyptic destruction in Akira lol. Damn you Universal! The closest we got to this was Tony and Hulk tussling in Age of Ultron. Whedon did the best with what he had, and did a good job at making Hulk terrifying.

It's 99% violence, 1% story. Only part I really like was him running through the whole X-Men roster.

Oct 25, 2017
Atlanta GA
That visor is totally going to be broken during the film and reveal more skull like eyes.

a mask under a the mask
and then he's wearing one of those hologram masks underneath to conceal his true identity

It's 99% violence, 1% story. Only part I really like was him running through the whole X-Men roster.

Yep the X-Men tie in issues were the best part

vSqWyZbpjKjPnIcaMrKVyv1SZxw5Qxar8YpV6-QlrATx6YTWR1IDV5Wzwzqgvi4QgvsGfknbpHNJ=s0

Cocamantis

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Yeah, Hulk beating the living shit out of Wolverine was pretty cool. Strange invoking Zoom was an interesting moment.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
Hopefully this is true.
thegww.com

Exclusive: Red Hulk To Make MCU Debut In ‘She-Hulk’ Disney+ Series | TheGWW.com

Exclusive: William Hurt will see his character General Ross transform into the Red Hulk in Marvel Studios’ ‘She-Hulk’ Disney+ series. Hurt will cameo as General Ross in ‘Black Widow,’ and while it is likely he appears in ‘The Falcon & the Winter Soldier,’ I’ve learned the appearance of his...

Last edited:

luca

Oct 25, 2017
Isn't the GWW the most unreliable site of them all. There was a picture where 90% of their front page stories never turned out true or something.

cognizant

Dec 19, 2017
Ok, I'm reading the X-Men tie-in to WWH now, and LOOOOL.

b1o4Pc4.jpg

I hope She-Hulk is a hit and eventually joins the New MCU Avengers. The team needs a green tank with punchlines.

MHWilliams

Oct 25, 2017
My take:

Thunderbolt Ross is in Black Widow. Thunderbolt Ross is Red Hulk.

Black Widow was trained in the Red Room, and is joined by the Red Guardian.

2+2=????

Vullein070

Nov 2, 2019
The Netherlands
I really don't think they'll ever do Red Hulk in the MCU

Lmao

thegww.com

Exclusive: William Hurt will see his character General Ross transform into the Red Hulk in Marvel Studios’ ‘She-Hulk’ Disney+ series. Hurt will cameo as General Ross in ‘Black Widow,’ and while it is likely he appears in ‘The Falcon & the Winter Soldier,’ I’ve learned the appearance of his...

Late and its already said but I just found it funny.

Also, we didn't repeat anything from Daniel. Our article was up like half an hour before his patreon post was. Please don't make claims like that without fully knowing if it's true or not.

UnderSiege

Mar 5, 2019
Lmao

thegww.com

That's what people were reacting to in the first place. But I guess Neoxon removed it from his post.

Sandstar

Oct 28, 2017
To be clear, do we expect Sam to fully become Captain America by the end of F&WS?

There haven't been any confirmation of that, but yeah. Mackie's said that Sam will still be called Falcon, but will carry the shield. (i'm of the opinion that this is the secret origin of USAgent, and the Thunderbolts.) (secret origin, because I think the main thrust of FAWS is to set up USAgent, and the thunderbolts, after being teased in BW)

Oct 25, 2017
Atlanta GA
Secret Invasion on Disney+ starts to make more sense if we're looking at a Patriot setup in F&WS. Yet another Young Avenger in a Disney+ show.

Secret Invasion as a Young Avengers event introducing Teddy?

Oct 27, 2017
Seattle
That Charles Murphy guy speculates Isaiah Bradley several weeks ago:

www.murphysmultiverse.com

Connecting Imaginary Dots: 'THE FALCON AND THE WINTER SOLDIER' Might Introduce Isaiah Bradley to the MCU - Murphy's Multiverse -

If you’ve never read an installment of Connecting Imaginary Dots, allow me to explain the idea. Connecting Imaginary Dots was the title I came up with for my speculation pieces when I was writing at MCU Exchange. These types of pieces basically allow me to unload a bunch of junk that’s...

A recent update to IMDB (which I am well aware can be unreliable) produced some information that, if true, could be considered incredibly interesting. The update indicated that actor Olli Haaskivi had joined the upcoming Disney Plus series The Falcon and The Winter Soldier as Dr. Wilfred Nagel.

If you find yourself asking who Dr. Wilfred Nagel is and why he might matter, don't feel bad because he's certainly not a popular character and not one that has accumulated a lot of appearances. First appearing in the 2003 limited series, Truth: Red, White and Black, he is however notable for one incredibly important thing: in an attempt to carry on the work of Project: Rebirth begun by Dr. Abraham Erskine, Nagel, under the alias Josef Reinstein, experimented on a group of 300 African-America soldiers, including one by the name of Isaiah Bradley.

MHWilliams

Oct 25, 2017
I thought Isaiah came before Steve?
Isaiah's crew of black Super-Soldiers were the result of trying to replicate Steve's origin. The point of the Truth is while Steve and Isaiah had the same powers and did similar heroic actions, Bradley's only reward was torture, court martial, and mental impairment. Because he was black.

I have no idea of the MCU would go that hard, but contrasting Sam's issues in trying to be a black Captain America in the modern day with what Bradley went though would be... very good.

Sandstar

Oct 28, 2017
Isaiah's crew of black Super-Soldiers were the result of trying to replicate Steve's origin. The point of the Truth is while Steve and Isaiah had the same powers and did similar heroic actions, Bradley's only reward was torture, court martial, and mental impairment. Because he was black.

I have no idea of the MCU would go that hard, but contrasting Sam's issues in trying to be a black Captain America in the modern day with what Bradley went though would be... very good.

Ah, allright. Guess I either heard wrong, or was misremembering. Thanks.

Oct 25, 2017
Atlanta GA

Yep the government will try to do to Sam what they did to Isaiah. I hope it goes that way, this is shaping up to be a killer story

Status
Not open for further replies.