• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Critch

Banned
Dec 10, 2017
New interview with Danny Elfman and talks about Dr. Strange 2:

composer.spitfireaudio.com

Danny Elfman on the evolution of MIDI, composing ideas on voice notes & Tim Burton

There are only a handful of composers working today who have been scoring films at the highest level for multiple decades. One of the most prominent names on that shortlist is Danny Elfman.

That's good to hear, as Giacchino's Dr Strange theme is pretty iconic and has been reused in other MCU films.
I'm pretty sure there's a directive from Fiege that the themes are used. Endgame went out of its way to splice in other movies themes so that everyone who had a theme had it referenced.

Richiek

Nov 2, 2017
xwy9gg2nrdp61.jpg

Looks like filming for No Way Home is almost done.

Soupman Prime

The Fallen
Nov 8, 2017
Boston, MA
Watching FaTWS just makes me love the MCU even more. If you guys were in the MCU what do you think would get you more money. A vial of the super soldier serum Cap took or a vial of Pym particles from Pym himself.

onyx

Dec 25, 2017
Got D+ as an early anniversary gift. Thought Wandavision was mostly meh. Enjoying FatWS thought

deimosmasque

Ugly, Queer, Gender-Fluid, Drive-In Mutant, yes?
Apr 22, 2018
Tampa, Fl
Cross posting from the Falcon and Winter Soldier OT.

The way I explain John Walker to non comic people is this:

He's the prototypical modern white guy.

He doesn't think he's racist, would never use the n word but he does take an extra suspicious look at that group of black teens hanging out in front of a closed store.

He doesn't think he's homophobic, but he'd act like you had just shat on his face if another man hit on him or someone even implied he was gay.

He would never hit his wife or children but when he does get angry at them he'd punch the wall so hard that the dent he left would always be there.

He's not a bad guy or a villian. But he doesn't realize how much of an asshole he actually is really is. He figures he's a perfectly good guy just living his life.

Auros01

Avenger
Nov 17, 2017

He doesn't think he's racist, would never use the n word but he does take an extra suspicious look at that group of black teens hanging out in front of a closed store.

He doesn't think he's homophobic, but he'd act like you had just shat on his face if another man hit on him or someone even implied he was gay.

He would never hit his wife or children but when he does get angry at them he'd punch the wall so hard that the dent he left would always be there.

He's not a bad guy or a villian. But he doesn't realize how much of an asshole he actually is really is. He figures he's a perfectly good guy just living his life.

This is exactly the feeling my wife and I had about him.

kurahador

Oct 28, 2017
It's crazy to me that we haven't got any teaser trailer movies coming out after Black Widow. Guess they want to focus pushing for series (which if so, after Loki is done)? I dunno...
This is exactly the feeling my wife and I had about him.
Dude already got his "I can't be racist, I have black girlfriend and black best friend" excuse covered.

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
It's crazy to me that we haven't got any teaser trailer movies coming out after Black Widow. Guess they want to focus pushing for series (which if so, after Loki is done)? I dunno...
Everything is slowly locking dates and if GvK turns out to be the movie to stabilize things, things are gonna get loopy.

seroun

Oct 25, 2018

Can I steal this lmao

When people asked me about him and I tried to develop him it was like "He's not a **bad guy** he's just.. kinda really shitty" "So a villain" "Not exactly".

I'm stealing it.

Although at this point we don't really know who the villain on FATWS is right?

Aprikurt

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 29, 2017
Can I steal this lmao

When people asked me about him and I tried to develop him it was like "He's not a **bad guy** he's just.. kinda really shitty" "So a villain" "Not exactly".

I'm stealing it.

It could be Walker, Zemo, the Flag Smashers, Power Broker or even someone else.

Callibretto

Oct 25, 2017
Indonesia
Can I steal this lmao

I'm stealing it.

as of episode 2, Power Broker look like the big villain. other characters have scene that show their side of view to make them a little bit more sympathetic. Zemo hasn't had one, but knowing his reasoning in Civil War, he's probably not the one behind these super soldier serum. he didn't like enhanced people

ratcliffja

Oct 28, 2017
What if Power Broker just ends up as a Thunderbolt Ross alias? Either way, I expect him to be a secret government employee, as it will be why Walker getting the serum and getting roid rage will be "just following orders."

UnderSiege

Mar 5, 2019
I can't see the tweet because I have embeds blocked, but I hope everybody here can keep the spoilers under tags, if they choose to read it.

Fuzzy

Completely non-threatening
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
I have zero desire to read spoilers for that. I guess it's because I've never read any of the series and so I'm glad I'll be going in blind.

Status
Not open for further replies.