• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soupman Prime

The Fallen
Nov 8, 2017
Boston, MA
Can't wait for that Eternals first look. We haven't really gotten any Marvel's First Flop talk yet lol.
This Widow wait feels like eternity, can't wait will we get D+ series. I wouldn't have felt this way we had Luke Cage season 3 or DD season 4 going on though.

Mariolee

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Can't wait for that Eternals first look. We haven't really gotten any Marvel's First Flop talk yet lol.

I actually wonder if this is going to be some irony. Like people thinking a Marvel movie will be their first flop makes it successful, and now if people are confident Eternals will do well it actually ends up flopping.

Soupman Prime

The Fallen
Nov 8, 2017
Boston, MA
Haven't seen a ton of the set photos but the costumes look kind of cool and I'm sure the action will be different. As long as the trailer isn't terrible I think it'll be alright. Would hate for this movie to not do well since it seems to be the most diverse.

Don't even know, is this movie set in the past or present or both?

luca

Oct 25, 2017
Mark Ruffalo seem to have had preliminary talks about appearing in She-Hulk, which makes perfect sense.

It's set in the present but going through history through thousands of years.

I'm also just excited cause Chloe is using a lot of real locations for her sets and cameras making it look different to anything else we've seen so far.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
Mark Ruffalo seem to have had preliminary talks about appearing in She-Hulk, which makes perfect sense.

It's set in the present but going through history through thousands of years.

I'm also just excited cause Chloe is using a lot of real locations for her sets and cameras making it look different to anything else we've seen so far.

I guess it shouldn't surprise anyone, but it's good to know that what we all expected is probably happening.

Sandstar

Oct 28, 2017
Haven't seen a ton of the set photos but the costumes look kind of cool and I'm sure the action will be different. As long as the trailer isn't terrible I think it'll be alright. Would hate for this movie to not do well since it seems to be the most diverse.

It's supposed to take place over several thousand years, but I think that's through flashbacks.

luca

Oct 25, 2017
Another look at Black Widow.

bwq3kvo.jpg

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
Ruffalo gonna want a Hulk movie in return LOL

Also, if Gunn is to be believed, 2022 could be AMATW 2, BP 2, GOTG V3, CM 2

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
comicbook.com

Mark Ruffalo Reveals How He Would Do A Hulk TV Series

Should Mark Ruffalo return to the Marvel Cinematic Universe as the Incredible Hulk in a solo [...]

Ruffalo confirms Universal still owns the Hulk film rights, but wants to do a solo TV series, since Disney still owns those rights.

This actually feels like a home run idea. A legit Hulk Disney+ show with real ass, movie level special effects would be a GIGANTIC draw.

The Universal conundrum is unfortunate, but it is what it is. They've already gamed the system by putting Hulk front and centre in a Thor movie, might as well do a live action Hulk show if it's within the rules too.

Neoxon

Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
This actually feels like a home run idea. A legit Hulk Disney+ show with real ass, movie level special effects would be a GIGANTIC draw.

The Universal conundrum is unfortunate, but it is what it is. They've already gamed the system by putting Hulk front and centre in a Thor movie, might as well do a live action Hulk show if it's within the rules too.
Hulk having a movie-budget Disney+ show feels like a great make-lemonade-from-lemons solution.

Ithil

Oct 25, 2017
True, but you would assume that they'll finished post-production completely before they even drop the first episode.
Many of the 20+ episode seasons of shows aren't even finished filming when the season starts airing. The back half of the seasons is still in production when it premieres, it's a big reason for the mid season break.

Apr 11, 2018
Sweden
Honestly I want nothing less than Banner in She-Hulk, I've been reading some comics lately and in almost every issue that Jennifer is in wether if its Civil War II, World War Hulk or even to some extent the Infinity series she seems to see Banner as a hugely important person in her life. I feel like its the perfect way to see more Banner / Proffesor Hulk - together with the new generation of sorts. Hawkeye trains the next generation, rumours of Doctor Strange 2 introducing some young faces etc. The Ironheart trademark and the young avengers trademark for that matter (not that I think Jen fits in Young Avengers)

Anyway, top 3 most wanted movies / D+ Shows?

Mine would probably be something like
1. Dark Avengers / Thunderbolts
2. Nova
3. Miles Spider-Man

(I truly want F4, moreso than X-Men, but since its announced Im not counting it)

Cocamantis

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
An X-Men Academy show where they dig deep into how mutants are perceived by the world, the dinamics between students and professors, etc.

Fhtagn

Oct 25, 2017
since they've already announced Moon Knight, Ms. Marvel and She-Hulk, my dream shows/movies are:

Weirdworld
Ultimates (the 2015 Blue Marvel team)
and eventually when it makes sense, Excalibur.

also Sentry might overlap with Moon Knight too much, but everyone realizing they've all intentionally blocked all memory of his existence is such a good moment.

Neoxon

Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
Honestly I want nothing less than Banner in She-Hulk, I've been reading some comics lately and in almost every issue that Jennifer is in wether if its Civil War II, World War Hulk or even to some extent the Infinity series she seems to see Banner as a hugely important person in her life. I feel like its the perfect way to see more Banner / Proffesor Hulk - together with the new generation of sorts. Hawkeye trains the next generation, rumours of Doctor Strange 2 introducing some young faces etc. The Ironheart trademark and the young avengers trademark for that matter (not that I think Jen fits in Young Avengers)

Anyway, top 3 most wanted movies / D+ Shows?

Mine would probably be something like
1. Dark Avengers / Thunderbolts
2. Nova
3. Miles Spider-Man

(I truly want F4, moreso than X-Men, but since its announced Im not counting it)
Which Nova? I'd imagine that they'd go for Richard first.

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
Had a moment and decided it was about time I updated scheduleofdreams.png

fullupcomingmcutrevishqj3m.png

Let me know if I'm missing any confirmed details or concrete rumors!

UnderSiege

Mar 5, 2019
Had a moment and decided it was about time I updated scheduleofdreams.png

fullupcomingmcutrevishqj3m.png

Let me know if I'm missing any confirmed details or concrete rumors!
I think you can move Loki before Strange 2. And in a few days let's hope you can add Ms. Marvel, Moon Knight and She-Hulk somewhere between What if and Hawkeye

OP
OP
Oct 25, 2017
I can already tell by how close the camera is that it's going to look like shit in the show. For Christ's sake, step back a few feet.

Saifu

Oct 27, 2017
www.murphysmultiverse.com

New Video Gives A Clearer Look at Sam and Bucky On Set in Atlanta - Murphy's Multiverse

Over the weekend, multiple set videos and photos emerged of what appears to be a major battle sequence…

The fight choreography looks on point.
So it's obvious that US Agent is going to be an antagonist of sort in this show right?
That mean this scene takes place before the "fallout",
or US Agent decides not to be the opposing threat anymore and join forces with Sam and Buck by the end of it all.

Deception

Nov 15, 2017
That fight choreography looks on point. I hope we get more pure action fight scenes like Winter Soldier.

Richiek

Nov 2, 2017
anchor.fm

Kumail Nanjiani and Emily V. Gordon by New Hollywood

Kumail Nanjiani and Emily V. Gordon join Amanda and Dino to celebrate New Hollywood's 100th Episode (woot woot)! They discuss their new series 'Little America' and we bleep spoilers for 'The Eternals'. Produced by David Janove,

Interview with Kumail, he talks about Eternals. (Skip to the last 20 minutes)

His description of his character matches the spoiler reports posted online.

Last edited:
Jan 16, 2019
anchor.fm

Kumail Nanjiani and Emily V. Gordon by New Hollywood

Kumail Nanjiani and Emily V. Gordon join Amanda and Dino to celebrate New Hollywood's 100th Episode (woot woot)! They discuss their new series 'Little America' and we bleep spoilers for 'The Eternals'. Produced by David Janove,

Interview with Kumail, he talks about Eternals. (Skip to the last 20 minutes)

His description of his character matches the spoiler reports posted online.

That was an easy guess, Kingo was an actor in comic, it's normal to be an actor in MCU.

Neoxon

Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
I want Sam Alexander, Im not against Richard either being Nova or being somewhat of a Hank Pym to Scott Lang type of character. I'd want Sam to be Nova though, I also want to see him and Ms Marvel together on screen.

Which would you want?
I'd honestly prefer Richard, but I wouldn't say no to Sam if they veer closer to the Duggan or Loveness/Perez versions of the character (plus it'd help the MCU with regards to diversity). Though speaking in terms of pure likelihood, Marvel seems to be moving away from Sam in most forms of media. Hell, Sam couldn't even get in MUA3 when Miles & Kamala did.

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
Yeah, Sam getting pushed aside for Rich has me nervous, like how DC wants to push Hal again despite having 5 PoC lanterns now.

luca

Oct 25, 2017
Also, the first Loki set photos have been out for a few hours. Featuring Loki, the TVA and Lady Loki it is assumed.

Last edited:
Apr 11, 2018
Sweden
I'd honestly prefer Richard, but I wouldn't say no to Sam if they veer closer to the Duggan or Loveness/Perez versions of the character (plus it'd help the MCU with regards to diversity). Though speaking in terms of pure likelihood, Marvel seems to be moving away from Sam in most forms of media. Hell, Sam couldn't even get in MUA3 when Miles & Kamala did.
Yeah I feel the same, I see Marvel using Richard but I really want Sam.
I love the thought of a Young Avengers type movie with Kamala, Sam and Miles (but since Peter pretty much has a lot of Miles origin already I guess it would be Peter in the MCU)

Apr 11, 2018
Sweden
As I stated in an earlier post, Im having a MCU marathon with my girlfriend who had close to none Marvel knowledge and had only seen Black Panther. Yesterday we saw Captain Marvel, she gave it 7.5/10 and I gave it an 8.5/10, but we had fairly the same opinions on it nonetheless. However, on Sunday, its finally time. Avengers Endgame, she and her mom were shocked when we watched Infinity War a few weeks back. The snap, the Avengers lost etc.

Its finally time. I've saved my tenth viewing of Endgame for this marathon - I myself am pretty much shaking with excitement. Theres just something about me, as a huge fan, getting to relive these movies through the eyes of my girlfriend that feels so good. Goddamn. See you on the other end of this, can't wait to see the endbattle... :'(

Alexandros

Oct 26, 2017
As I stated in an earlier post, Im having a MCU marathon with my girlfriend who had close to none Marvel knowledge and had only seen Black Panther. Yesterday we saw Captain Marvel, she gave it 7.5/10 and I gave it an 8.5/10, but we had fairly the same opinions on it nonetheless. However, on Sunday, its finally time. Avengers Endgame, she and her mom were shocked when we watched Infinity War a few weeks back. The snap, the Avengers lost etc.

Its finally time. I've saved my tenth viewing of Endgame for this marathon - I myself am pretty much shaking with excitement. Theres just something about me, as a huge fan, getting to relive these movies through the eyes of my girlfriend that feels so good. Goddamn. See you on the other end of this, can't wait to see the endbattle... :'(

Let us know how it goes! It really is great hearing about how people react to these movies.

Apr 11, 2018
Sweden
Let us know how it goes! It really is great hearing about how people react to these movies.
I will update you on Sunday!

You've watched 30 hours of Endgame?
Yeah. Truth is I was horribly depressed around November 2018-March 2019. As ahuge Marvel fan I decided to live until Endgame released - thanks to that I met my girlfriend in March and things have steadily become a lot better since. I saw the movie 5 times on cinema, bought it on US PSN because it launched in America digitally before EU, then saw it twice. After that I bought it digital in EU and saw it one more time and then I bought the physical 4K release for one more viewing.

Promised my girlfriend I'd save the tenth for her :) Actually talked about the importance that Endgame has for me with my therapist today. It really means a lot.

Kernel

Oct 25, 2017
Apologies if this was posted before.

Endgame didn't have any post credit cutscenes but people waited around not knowing.

In China Huawei put a commercial at the end and the crowd isn't very pleased lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.