• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 25, 2017
Dma92RJWsAE_GmV

Oct 27, 2017
Just saw that they really truncated Manhattan after Central Park:/

Really wish games would give more emphasis on the parts of NYC that aren't considered "main". GTA IV remains the standard.

More_Badass

Oct 25, 2017
AV Club has a pretty good article on why and how the game's approach to JJ works well and how the game cleverly uses it to bring a new perspective to Spider-Man, that feels like a smart upgrade for 2018

https://games.avclub.com/spider-man-s-j-jonah-jameson-finds-his-true-calling-as-1828818471

Even more interesting, though, is the way Just The Facts fits into the game's wider view of New York's online ecosystem. Being a 23-year-old living in 2018, the game's version of Spider-Man has his own official account on the game's in-universe Twitter stand-in, tossing online quips around with the same ease that he hurls bad guys across the battlefield. Said social media platform is absolutely filled with Jameson's online fans and detractors, discussing his show, arguing with each other, and, in one memorable case, offering up a good old-fashioned fake account mocking him at every turn. In the past, the Spidey properties have rarely spent much time discussing how people react to Jameson's hate for the wall crawler, simply taking it as read that bad headlines equal bad public perception.

Deleted member 135

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
My BestBuy order is saying it's ready for pickup right now, but I didn't get a text or email yet.

I'll have to call.

-Le Monde-

Avenger
Dec 8, 2017
The only thing I want is the theme, I don't think they're on the same code. If you want the Avatar and the early unlocks I will give you those codes. Also I may be pre-ordering the digital version if a store I know doesn't get it early today so if I do I will get the theme that way and I will give you the all the codes from my collectors edition copy tomorrow.
No worries, It's okay. :)

Is anyone else's Amazon copy not arriving till next week for some reason? I might just cancel my order and get it digitally...
September 18 for me. It must be selling really well to cause that long of a bump.

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
Preloadin' now. Some of the reviews turned me off the game, but there sounded like enough good that I might as well try. If it ends up being an Arkham clone with good web slinging I'll enjoy myself enough.

Oct 25, 2017
Welp, was listening to the Giantbomb review podcast and got spoiled. Nothing major, but it was a cool little thing that Insomniac was alluding to but never revealed. It's only a few more hours so I think I'll make it.

Yeah I listened to their review and was pulling out my earphones for good amount of the story talk. But I had been spoiled by what I think you're talking about from Jeff on the BombCast, kind of annoying but it sounds like you find out early on.

IDreamOfHime

Oct 27, 2017
Amazon UK sent me my preorder code but PSN won't accept it. This a widespread thing or am i just shit outta luck?

adj_noun

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
AV Club has a pretty good article on why and how the game's approach to JJ works well and how the game cleverly uses it to bring a new perspective to Spider-Man, that feels like a smart upgrade for 2018

https://games.avclub.com/spider-man-s-j-jonah-jameson-finds-his-true-calling-as-1828818471

Hey, we have a name for JJ's voice actor

Although he can't quite match the character-defining bluster of J.K. Simmons' J.J., Darin De Paul gives a performance that's a commendable mixture of comedy and rage

I guess that puts the Bryan Cranston question to rest.

idonteven

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
youtubers are such fucking assholes...all about being the first to spoil a fucking boss fight hours before release

Soap

Oct 27, 2017
Is anyone else having issues with amazon uk's pre order code being invalid?

Does anyone know anyway for me to contact Sony support in the uk? I am struggling to find a number.

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017

Does anyone know anyway for me to contact Sony support in the uk? I am struggling to find a number.

Wait till the game is actually released. Then the code will probably work. Happens often and mine doesn't work as well yet.

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017

Wait until tomorrow when the game is officially out. This wouldn't be the first time a code doesn't work until the actual launch date.

Soap

Oct 27, 2017
Thank you both. Hope this is the case. This is the first time it's happened for me, but I haven't ordered physical in a a a a while.

FliX

Master of the Reality Stone
Oct 25, 2017
Metro Detroit
Is there a pre order bonus? Is it retailer independent? And can I still get it if I go to Gamestop today?
Thanks