• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Namtox

Nov 3, 2017
Co-op would be fun. The custom maps in 2016 had some really fun co-op modes to mess with.

Zebesian-X

Dec 3, 2018
More master levels and some form of arcade mode would be phenomenal. Would love a repeatable version of the campaign 🙏

Tokyo_Funk

Banned
Dec 10, 2018
Hoping that includes invasions and Raytracing down the line. They can have all the time they want to get it right

Soulful Crow

Oct 8, 2020
Chicago, IL
The SeX and PS5 enhancements? If so, I guess I'll just go ahead and finally play it. I've had it through GP in anticipation for the next gen update, but I guess that will be later than sooner.

cdm00

The Fallen
Dec 5, 2018
I'm so ready for the PS5 update, Eternal has been sitting there since May and my Doom itch is gonna need some scratching here soon

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Hopefully they fill out the Master Level list. I don't expect Invasions at this point now that the playerbase will be smaller. It's the kind of thing that makes sense at either launch or the DLC releases but not so much later.

Deleted member 7051

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hope you guys are ready for DOOM ETERNAL BATTLE ROYALE. It'll be just like any other battle royale game except the only way to die is to be glory killed. 😱

Oct 25, 2017
im playing through DLC 1 right now on my way toward DLC 2, had been waiting for both to release before I started on them.
Forgot how good this game feels. A bit hard to get those reflexes back at first, been a while since I finished the main campaign
Can't really comment on the conclusion yet for that reason
But the only kind of update I'm really waiting on now is nextgen/raytracing and I assume that's something he has in mind when he's talking here
Give us legit PvP. Need me some idTech7 Team Deathmatch action
yeah ive tried to get into battlemode multiple times but I'm just not feeling it
I'd give a new deathmatch mode a shot

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Got to nearly the end of Doom Eternal on PS4 but I think I'll wait until PS5 version comes back to revisit it. Can't wait though.

RedSparrows

Prophet of Regret
Feb 22, 2019
Just did the achieve for finishing with 10 extra lives on UV. Next up Nightmare. Then give me moooorrreee!

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Invasions were my most wanted online aspect and we still don't have it a whole year later. Lol.

Dever

Dec 25, 2019
Arcade mode would be amazing, but I guess it will be Master levels and maaaaybe Invasion, finally? Kinda feels like that's just been scrapped, though. If it was still in the works, you'd think they would mention it sometimes rather than... literally never

Astral

Oct 27, 2017
Add a Bloody Palace type mode pleaaase. I want a mode that's nothing but Slayer Gates.

nStruct

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Seattle, WA
As long as it's not more Battlemode stuff count me in. Not that I think Battlemode is bad or anything, I've just had my fill with it.

Kalik

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
why are they so vague?...why not specifically mention ray-tracing and the Invasion Mode?...at least say if they are still working on it or not