• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

ViewtifulJC

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Deadline link

Martin McDonagh's next untitled film that he set up for world rights at Fox Searchlight will reteam him with his In Bruges stars Colin Farrell and Brendan Gleeson, sources said.

Film is set on a remote Irish isle and they will play two lifelong friends who find themselves at an impasse when one abruptly ends their relationship with alarming consequences for both of them. has a budget close to $20 million and will shoot this summer. Film4 is producing. The pic's financing was put together by CAA Media Finance with Film4.

call me an inanimate fucking object if old

NealMcCauley

Oct 27, 2017
Deadline link

call me an inanimate fucking object if old

source.gif

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
You're a cunt, and you'll always be a cunt.

Webonair

Nov 14, 2017
The synopsis sounds like the last episode of Arthur Mathews' magnum opus; Father Ted.

Anyway, in for another McDonagh movie with those two actors.

Plasma

Oct 25, 2017
Loved In Bruges, I'll give this a watch when it comes out.

"Purgatory's kind of like the in-betweeny one. You weren't really shit, but you weren't all that great either. Like Tottenham."

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
I don't even need to know what the movie is. That title is enough to sell me.

jml

Mar 9, 2018
I hope it's closer to the quality of In Bruges than the super forgettable Seven Psychopaths

overcast

Oct 25, 2017
I didn't really like Three Billboards much, but In Bruges is an all timer. Synopsis sounds great.