• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Should I do it?

• Do it

Votes: 155 15.5%
  • Don't do it

Votes: 778 77.6%
  • Convince him to leave his wife then do it

Votes: 148 14.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
Married guys are hot, is what it is. Slutting around on G its easy to find them lol

What is it about married guys that are hot? Is it the taboo?

And let me not get too holier-than-thou because I have lived a LIFE and I honestly can't tell you if I ever knowingly hooked up with a married man or not...but, eh. For me personally.

rude

Oct 25, 2017
Like it's just sex, if their relationship was built on the the exclusivity of sexual intercourse it probably isn't the great of a relationship to begin with.
you know sexual exclusivity is a major component of the majority of romantic relationships, right? especially heterosexual ones?

Oct 25, 2017
What is it about married guys that are hot? Is it the taboo?

And let me not get to holier-than-thou because I have lived a LIFE and I honestly can't tell you if I ever knowingly hooked up with a married man or not...but, eh. For me personally.

I think its also the same way that "str8" guys are hot too lol

Its definitely...its a kink haha

YozoraXV

Oct 30, 2017
... I've read a lot of stupid shit on this site. This is high up there.

It might be different for the straight community but its pretty rare in the gay male community for you to have exclusive sex partners. Sex it more like a fun activity like playing video games than something bound to a relationship, ever since the birth of apps like Grindr. But of course some gay guys still like the traditional exclusivity.

Unaha-Closp

Oct 25, 2017
Scotland
On the one hand, you only live once. On the other hand, you only live once. I personally would find the horn too tempting, and likely would give in to carnal delights. I have no shame though. I mean if it all goes to shit - it's him who has the drama, you ghost that fucker if he tries to draw you into it. He is a grown assed man, he can make choices. He is the one cheating. But I have no shame and the horn is not to be frittered away while you have blood pumping in your veins imo. I am kinda anti-relationship though so I may view it differently than most?

waterpuppy

Too green for a tag
Jul 17, 2021
Fake edit: He took his pic down lol
Oh no what if married dude is a member here, saw this thread and got all embarrassed?

Or the more boring and likely option, he stopped being dumb and horny long enough to realize that he might not want to cheat on his wife. Or she found him out.

Royalan

Oct 24, 2017
It might be different for the straight community but its pretty rare in the gay male community for you to have exclusive sex partners

I think you're confusing exclusive sex partners with rules, boundaries and communication.

Yes, non-monogamous pairings are popular among Queer relationships (although I don't know if I would say they're the norm...). But you know what else is popular? Ethical Non-Monogamy. I know a whole lot of Queer couples who are non-monogamous; I don't know many that operate this way healthily without boundaries and communication.

And that's where the line gets crossed here. Married Dick in the OP is hiding this behavior from his wife, who now has been robbed of the ability to consent or protect her own sexual health.

Sphinx

Nov 29, 2017
The married guy has fucked countless guys prior to chatting with OP...

thinking OP will "destroy a marriage" is so slly, it's happened hundreds of times

Antrax

Oct 25, 2017
It might be different for the straight community but its pretty rare in the gay male community for you to have exclusive sex partners. Sex it more like a fun activity like playing video games than something bound to a relationship, ever since the birth of apps like Grindr. But of course some gay guys still like the traditional exclusivity.

Eh, this post feels very 2014 to me

Plywood

Does not approve of this tag
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
spongebob-im-out.gif

CloseTalker

Oct 25, 2017
Gay guy here, this isn't true lol

lvl 99 Pixel

Oct 25, 2017
Yea, id have issues trusting anyone who can so easily betray someone with something that could cause serious emotional harm (or people who would enable it, also). Still dealing with the fallout, both literally and emotionally from my dad doing this while my parents were married. If getting your rocks off is worth fucking someone else over you're a piece of shit.

Qasiel

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 27, 2017
Don't help someone cheat on their wife, OP, even if they *are* hot. Sounds like you get a bunch of action regardless, you can let one or two go.

Incidentally, I'm glad MIMIC is posting up their sexual debacles. Takes the sting out of there being no more Confessember a bit.

Oct 27, 2017
Eh, probably no. You seem to get into enough Grindr shenanigans that you can just, you know, have sex with someone else. These aren't lean times for your penis, OP. You can be a little selective.

RedMercury

Blue Venus
Dec 24, 2017
How is this even a question, the fuck, that's legit scumbag shit. You know cheating isn't okay or at least should.

Muse98

May 28, 2020
I've done it a few times, no big deal if you're never going to see that person again. Just use protection.

But then again I have the morals of a sewer rat

timshundo

CANCEL YOUR AMAZON PRIME
Oct 27, 2017
CA
people on twitter hate it but I love a good grindr screenshots drama

i like how he has an attitude with you because of your normal and expected questions. Hes like "NO STOP TRYING TO GIVE ME THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT, I'M TRYING TO DO A BAD THING, GOD DAMMIT. DO U WANT THIS ASS OR NOT."

blame space

Resettlement Advisor
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
User Banned (Permanent): Long history of trolling and passive aggression towards staff
is this locker room talk

Mod edit: Post reverted

Last edited by a moderator:

timshundo

CANCEL YOUR AMAZON PRIME
Oct 27, 2017
CA
i will never understand the culture of "dl" guys. One time i rejected one of them (very gracefully!) and he blew up and started calling me names and ugly and all this shit even tho he started the convo with a face pic, so i blocked him while he kept messaging me butthurt shit and i posted his face to twitter telling everyone in the area to be careful cuz hes crazy but everyone got mad at ME for like breaking the DL code and putting his safety in danger or something.... like look at what he's saying to me! what about MY safety!!!

totowhoa

Oct 25, 2017
I'd never want to touch potential drama like that with a ten foot pole, but I'd never judge somebody for doing it.

timshundo

CANCEL YOUR AMAZON PRIME
Oct 27, 2017
CA
Also one time i was messaging a guy, older-ish, very hot, who was "new" to the gay scene but wouldn't answer questions about what that meant. He only ever talked and always avoided meeting up, tho at some point he'd sent his gps location. So I googled the address and found his full name... and his wholeeee family life. Wife, kids, house, etc. Very sad. He stopped replying and deleted his account on a Father's Day. His wife had posted a video of that day too, with his kids handing him a handwritten card and he broke down crying. Guess that recommited him to a life of shame and secrets for the sake of his family. She also straight up had a photo of the family with a caption like "so sad hubby is always away on business trips we miss him!" Likeeee... I thought this shit only happened in movies haahahah.

This was a year or two ago, fast forward to a month ago and I saw him walking his dog around my house even tho he lived like 10mi away. I did give him my location too afterall... was he looking for me?

Anyway my friends say I should have been a private investigator.

Last edited:

Royalan

Oct 24, 2017
i will never understand the culture of "dl" guys. One time i rejected one of them (very gracefully!) and he blew up and started calling me names and ugly and all this shit even tho he started the convo with a face pic, so i blocked him while he kept messaging me butthurt shit and i posted his face to twitter telling everyone in the area to be careful cuz hes crazy but everyone got mad at ME for like breaking the DL code and putting his safety in danger or something.... like look at what he's saying to me! what about MY safety!!!

Whew sis...

Can't say you were wrong for doing this, but you're right: DL culture and the lengths Queer people are socially expected to go to help them maintain their secrecy has been a CONTENTIOUS debate since I was in college.

You shoulda known you were going to get that smoke.

Secret Bambino

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Mar 21, 2021
Ruin that marriage, OP.
DO IT!!

Jk, that guy mostly likely ruined his marriage before already. Just don't get yourself into that mess.

echoshifting

very salt heavy
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
The Negative Zone
I was a married "straight" guy on grindr

It was definitely easier to set up a hookup then but it's not universally attractive. Some guys will back off hard when they find out and now that I'm out and single, I really admire those guys

I've been with guys like this who are fervently dl and it's never worth it

Diablos

has a title.
Oct 25, 2017
Don't do it, find someone else. Cheating is generally a horrible thing to do. He'd find someone else, sure, but do you want to be that guy? Don't. Do. It.

Desi

Oct 30, 2017
well this is how my brother got his partner of the last five years soooo.....

Status
Not open for further replies.