• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TameLucas

May 30, 2019
Montreal
He's been doing videogame stuff for a while in case you didn't notice. No surprise here. As you said, it's a tech channel doing videos about tech.

There are videos from like 2013 comparing PS4 to Xbox One.

OP
OP
xaosslug

xaosslug

Oct 27, 2017
i checked his channel and I couldn't find an XSX video... I just thought it was interesting, especially when peeps were disregarding PS5 reveal's views and likes as meaningless.

Raijinto

self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Is this one of those 'important metrics' or can we call this want it is?

Nakenorm

"This guy are sick"
The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
What the hell is up with all the replies here?
OP shared an, what I guess is, an interesting video and you all just dogpile him?
We make threads from all different kind of stuff, WatchMojo 10 ten videos, tweets etc etc but this out of all videos is one step to far?

reKon

Oct 25, 2017
OP is the one the main drivers of the persecution complex attitude from Xbox fans that lead to console warring. All they have to do is reference posters like the OP when they whine about this place being Sony-favored.

This thread clearly wont' lead to any meaningful discussion and OP sucks.

OP
OP
xaosslug

xaosslug

Oct 27, 2017
let the downplaying begin. LOL Dude even says in the video he never makes videos about products that he hasn't tried out.

Rosebud

Two Pieces
Apr 16, 2018
What the hell is up with all the replies here?
OP shared an, what I guess is, an interesting video and you all just dogpile him?
We make threads from all different kind of stuff, WatchMojo 10 ten videos, tweets etc etc but this out of all videos is one step to far?

"Gentlemen, you can't post videos about consoles here! This is the gaming room!"

Aleh

Oct 27, 2017
Not sure about dedicated videos but you can see joycons and switches in most of his videos

Oct 25, 2017
OP is the one the main drivers of the persecution complex attitude from Xbox fans that lead to console warring. All they have to do is reference posters like the OP when they whine about this place being Sony-favored.

This thread clearly wont' lead to any meaningful discussion and OP sucks.
This is certainly a take

Hero_of_the_Day

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
RGBS6sk.gif

a916

Oct 25, 2017
When he brings up PGA Tour 2K21 (which is weird... I almost want to say 2 K 2 One)... isn't that a PS4 game? It launches in August and as far as I looked, the trailer they dropped runs on current gen.

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
let the downplaying begin. LOL Dude even says in the video he never makes videos about products that he hasn't tried out.
That was to be expected, some people are going to get annoyed at the PS5 mentions, it's very silly but I've come to expect as much already. They gotta complain instead of simply ignore. Also, yeah it's weird to see a video from him about gaming tech, he rarely covers gaming, I don't even think he's done videos about PSVR and PS5 Pro and XBX.

Lilalaunebaer

Oct 27, 2017
Are we gonna get a thread in a couple of days how this is "The most liked tech youtuber video about playstation in playstation history, before the console is out"?

Cuyeo

Oct 27, 2017
Pretty sure more people know about the Playstation than about Marques Brownlee's channel, but I'm old so whadda I know.

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
A large tech channel making a video about the new PlayStation isn't really worthy of a new thread but this could be discussed in one of the existing PlayStation 5 threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.