• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Schlorgan

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Salt Lake City, Utah

Before:
mark-vanderloo.jpg

Bioware, can we please get this as a preset in the Legendary Collection?

Last edited:

MadLaughter

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
This is basically what I tried to get my shepard to look like every game with the character creator

needless to say, mission not accomplished

sidenote, just by reading his name in a thread title I somehow assumed it would end with 'was at the capitol riots' or something

Gankzymcfly

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
User Banned (1 Week): Inflammatory False Equivalence Around Objectification over Multiple Posts
Is it just me, or that tweet is kinda creepy?

Nah its fine to objectify somebody aslong as their male. I imagine this thread playing out exactly the same if it were in reference to a female face model like..."Can we talk about how Jillian Murray is still a smoke show!?"

Rover_

Jun 2, 2020
damn Punished Sheploo is looking great, wish i had this hairline.

Last edited:

Ocirus

Dec 4, 2017
Is it just me, or that tweet is kinda creepy?
Not just you. Kinda also questionable from a journalist who will likely be the one reviewing the game for their outlet, but I guess that's a whole different thing. I suppose you want your sports fan reviewing your sports games and all (you get what I mean) but maybe that just circles back to the tweet itself is the problem.

tl;dr it's not just you.

On topic: it's a shame he's not an actor. His (current) look is... stoic, weathered, and knowledged, while also conveying a sense of tragedy. I think he could portray some interesting roles visually.

Dec 28, 2017
Chicago, IL
Nah its fine to objectify somebody aslong as their male. I imagine this thread playing out exactly the same if it were in reference to a female face model like..."Can we talk about how Jillian Murray is still a smoke show!?"

Except for two things: I'm not talking about how "hot" and being grotesque in physical descriptors, which would be creepy. He's a model, so his face is literally a huge part of his career, and as someone that is constantly "too old" to be in the gaming space, I'm sharing some age-positive appreciation. Now if I said "I wanna motorboat them nutsacks" - then there would be an issue.

mnk

Nov 11, 2017
It's the power of the beard. If he had the beard in the 2007 pic I'd probably think he looked better then. Though on top of that I also think the hair style in the current pic works better for him than the completely buzzed look.