• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Psychotron

Oct 26, 2017
I had heard of this song existing for a while, but now it's out. Chester sounds incredible and I found myself getting a bit emotional hearing him again. Such a loss.

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Wow, Chester is killing it here. Reminds me of why I was really into Linkin Park in their early days. While I wasn't a fan of some of Linkin Park's recent offerings, his departure is a huge loss for music in general. Very likable and talented dude.

OP
OP
Psychotron

Psychotron

Oct 26, 2017
Wow, Chester is killing it here. Reminds me of why I was really into Linkin Park in their early days. While I wasn't a fan of some of Linkin Park's recent offerings, his departure is a huge loss for music in general. Very likable and talented dude.

I got into them when "Crawling" hit the radio. Saw them live a few times between then and Meteora. Incredible live show.

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I got into them when "Crawling" hit the radio. Saw them live a few times between then and Meteora. Incredible live show.

I was impressed when Papercut came out. Considering how I was into stuff like Limp Bizkit and P.O.D. at the time, it's no surprise I was digging it. In hindsight that was still a pretty good album, very energetic even if juvenile, and Chester is very talented. Unfortunately I never saw them live, but then again I'm not a fan of massively crowded concerts and a band that reacher superstar status with the first major album already it was always going to happen, especially when they were touring Europe with maybe 1-2 concerts per year in a country.

Freezeezy

Banned
Feb 23, 2018
LINKIN PARK IS THE BEST SINGER IN THE HISTORY OF GUITAR-BASED MUSIC.........IF NOT ALL MUSIC.

Mark is average, usual. He's something I would think I'd hear a hundred times at an old Download Festival.'

Thanks.

Oct 30, 2017
LINKIN PARK IS THE BEST SINGER IN THE HISTORY OF GUITAR-BASED MUSIC.........IF NOT ALL MUSIC.

Mark is average, usual. He's something I would think I'd hear a hundred times at an old Download Festival.'

Thanks.
Mark Morton is an average guitarist? What is this nonsense? Dude has been the soul of LoG for years. He is a very skilled musician.

Landy828

Oct 26, 2017
Clemson, SC
Well, I just became interested in a new album. Not because of Chester, necessarily, but I didn't know this album was coming and that song rocks.

grang

Nov 13, 2017
Sorry to bump but I just found out about this and damn, he sounds so good. Still missed. I wonder if there are any other recordings yet to come out.